More From David Coverdale
- "When I was very, very young, seven years old, I heard there was school where you could go to learn to draw. That was my absolute driven passion, to become an artist or a painter. So the romantic realist in me, I studied to be a graphic design artist and an art teacher."
- "You know, all my songs are relatives, brothers, sisters, cousins."
- "I would hope it’s better, but I’m actually acknowledging now that I want to explore all these levels from a whisper to a scream with this gift I’ve been given."
More In Cool
- "It is better we disintegrate in peace and not in pieces."― Nnamdi Azikiwe
- "A lot of people are obsessed with looking cool. They feel they have to look after their image."― Adrian Edmondson
- "There’s a power in women being women. There’s a role for men, but we don’t have to be men, because we’re women. I think that representing that on television is a cool thing."― Jenna Elfman