More From David Copperfield
- "I discovered something amazing, which has caused a lot of controversy – the fountain of youth. I have to keep it a secret!"
- "Dreams are illusions, and we can’t let go of them because we would be dead."
- "I try to help people realize their dreams by using magic to tell stories that educate, move, and inspire."
More In Marriage
- "Of all actions of a man’s life, his marriage does least concern other people, yet of all actions of our life tis most meddled with by other people."― John Selden
- "Well, marriage doesn’t function in the way it used to in terms of deciding our fate, but it’s in our heads, and it determines a lot of our actions. Like, right now, if you think about gay marriage – and they just started having the first gay marriages in New York – it shows what a potent idea marriage remains for people."― Jeffrey Eugenides
- "When you’re suddenly pregnant and no one is standing by your side, even if you’re in your 30s, it’s a hard conversation. I’m a traditional girl, and I believe in marriage, and I just always thought that’s the way I’d be doing this."― Bridget Moynahan