More From David Cone
- "Part of what makes you great as a young player can hurt you at the end of your career, in terms of you need a certain amount of ego, a certain amount of arrogance to be able to play well and to push yourself and trick yourself into thinking you’re better than you really are."
- "I can’t remember a major league game where I could make eye contact with my dad. I kept wondering if he was going to yell at me for hanging a pitch or something."
More In Travel
- "In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely, and without passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers."― Herman Melville
- "When I thought I was retired, I wanted to travel around the world and watch soccer games."― Drew Carey
- "If I don’t need the money, I don’t work. I’m going to spend time with my family and friends, and I’m going to travel and read and listen to music and try to learn a little bit more about how to be a human being, as opposed to learning how to be somebody else."― James Spader