More From David Cone
- "I can’t remember a major league game where I could make eye contact with my dad. I kept wondering if he was going to yell at me for hanging a pitch or something."
- "Part of what makes you great as a young player can hurt you at the end of your career, in terms of you need a certain amount of ego, a certain amount of arrogance to be able to play well and to push yourself and trick yourself into thinking you’re better than you really are."
More In Travel
- "Lovers of air travel find it exhilarating to hang poised between the illusion of immortality and the fact of death."― Alexander Graham Bell
- "Few things are more important to each individual’s future success or to our nation’s prosperity than education."― Mark Kennedy
- "We’re constantly buying airplane tickets; we travel on the Concorde."― Eva Herzigova