More From David Cameron
- "I have no time for those who say there is no way Scotland could go it alone. I know first-hand the contribution Scotland and Scots make to Britain’s success – so for me there’s no question about whether Scotland could be an independent nation."
- "Yes, America must do the right thing, but to provide moral leadership, America must do it in the right way, too."
- "We spend billions of pounds on welfare, yet millions are trapped on welfare. It’s not worth their while going into work."
More In Freedom
- "When one makes a Revolution, one cannot mark time; one must always go forward – or go back. He who now talks about the “freedom of the press” goes backward, and halts our headlong course towards Socialism."― Vladimir Lenin
- "Negation is the mind’s first freedom, yet a negative habit is fruitful only so long as we exert ourselves to overcome it, adapt it to our needs; once acquired it can imprison us."― Emile M. Cioran
- "The only excuse for war is that we may live in peace unharmed."― Marcus Tullius Cicero