More From David Cameron
- "Half a century ago, the amazing courage of Rosa Parks, the visionary leadership of Martin Luther King, and the inspirational actions of the civil rights movement led politicians to write equality into the law and make real the promise of America for all her citizens."
- "I have no time for those who say there is no way Scotland could go it alone. I know first-hand the contribution Scotland and Scots make to Britain’s success – so for me there’s no question about whether Scotland could be an independent nation."
- "Yes, America must do the right thing, but to provide moral leadership, America must do it in the right way, too."
More In Freedom
- "The wretch who lives without freedom feels like dressing in the mud from the streets Those who have you, o Liberty, do not know. you. Those who do not have you should not speak of you, but win you."― Jose Marti
- "It’s been a huge blessing, being able to travel and have a great life."― Seann William Scott
- "Freedom of speech includes the freedom to offend people."― Brad Thor