More From David Cameron
- "For me, and I suspect for lots of other people too, bad things actually sometimes make you think more about faith and the fact that you’re not facing these things on your own."
- "It does not seem to me that the steps which would be needed to make Britain – and others – more comfortable in their relationship in the European Union are inherently so outlandish or unreasonable."
- "I have no time for those who say there is no way Scotland could go it alone. I know first-hand the contribution Scotland and Scots make to Britain’s success – so for me there’s no question about whether Scotland could be an independent nation."
More In Freedom
- "Ruin is the destination toward which all men rush, each pursuing his own best interest in a society that believes in the freedom of the commons."― Garrett Hardin
- "I was 37 when my father died-and I no longer had any freedom of choice over what I would do with the rest of my life."― Paul Getty
- "Every therapeutic cure, and still more, any awkward attempt to show the patient the truth, tears him from the cradle of his freedom from responsibility and must therefore reckon with the most vehement resistance."― Alfred Adler