More From David Cameron
- "The political system is broken, the economy is broken and so is society. That is why people are so depressed about the state of our country."
- "For me, and I suspect for lots of other people too, bad things actually sometimes make you think more about faith and the fact that you’re not facing these things on your own."
- "Half a century ago, the amazing courage of Rosa Parks, the visionary leadership of Martin Luther King, and the inspirational actions of the civil rights movement led politicians to write equality into the law and make real the promise of America for all her citizens."
More In Freedom
- "Bush is morally a universalist. For instance, he says the freedom is good, the same thing is good, all over the world. So in that sense he’s a universalist."― Peter Singer
- "My mum is an artist and very into creative expression and freedom."― Abbie Cornish
- "Freedom means the right of people to assemble, organize, and debate openly."― Hillary Clinton