More From David Cameron
- "Half a century ago, the amazing courage of Rosa Parks, the visionary leadership of Martin Luther King, and the inspirational actions of the civil rights movement led politicians to write equality into the law and make real the promise of America for all her citizens."
- "It does not seem to me that the steps which would be needed to make Britain – and others – more comfortable in their relationship in the European Union are inherently so outlandish or unreasonable."
- "The political system is broken, the economy is broken and so is society. That is why people are so depressed about the state of our country."
More In Freedom
- "Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground."― Frederick Douglass
- "A Buddha is someone who finds freedom in good fortune and bad."― Bodhidharma
- "I’m just kind of taking a break now and enjoying the freedom of making my own choices. When you’re on a television show for six years, they run your schedule."― Andrew Shue