More From David Cameron
- "We spend billions of pounds on welfare, yet millions are trapped on welfare. It’s not worth their while going into work."
- "Half a century ago, the amazing courage of Rosa Parks, the visionary leadership of Martin Luther King, and the inspirational actions of the civil rights movement led politicians to write equality into the law and make real the promise of America for all her citizens."
- "Yes, America must do the right thing, but to provide moral leadership, America must do it in the right way, too."
More In Freedom
- "Those who write the editorials and those who write the columns, they simply are unaccountable. They’re free to impose their cultural politics in the name of freedom of the press."― Jesse Jackson
- "I mean there’s enormous pressures to harmonize freedom of speech legislation and transparency legislation around the world – within the E.U., between China and the United States. Which way is it going to go? It’s hard to see."― Julian Assange
- "Our culture is just a series of checks and balances. The whole idea that we’re in a battle between tyranny and freedom – it’s a series of pendulum swings."― Jon Stewart