More From David Byrne
- "From what I’ve heard, Paris did a little bit more prep work as far as making bike lanes and all of that stuff. They really did it properly, which New York is getting to little by little."
- "There’s something about music that encourages people to want to know more about the person that made it, and where it was recorded, what year it was done, what they were listening to, and all this kind of stuff. There’s something that invites all this obsessive behavior."
- "People are already finding ways to make their music and play it in front of people and have a life in music, I guess, and I think that’s pretty much all you can ask."
More In Attitude
- "Our new attitude is how can we put you in front of our customer."― Terry Semel
- "A great attitude does much more than turn on the lights in our worlds; it seems to magically connect us to all sorts of serendipitous opportunities that were somehow absent before the change."― Earl Nightingale
- "Pink isn’t just a color, it’s an attitude!"― Miley Cyrus