More From David Byrne
- "I don’t listen to the radio very much, but that could be because I don’t have a car."
- "It’s a fundamental, social attitude that the 1% supports symphonies and operas and doesn’t support Johnny learning to program hip-hop beats. When I put it like that, it sounds like, ‘Well, yeah,’ but you start to think, ‘Why not, though?’ What makes one more valuable than another?"
- "We don’t make music – it makes us."
More In Marriage
- "Love is not weakness. It is strong. Only the sacrament of marriage can contain it."― Boris Pasternak
- "If your neighbor has a completely different view on abortion, gay marriage, stem cell research, all of those things, you still are both Americans. Neither one of you is necessarily more patriotic than the other. Neither loves their country any more than the other one does."― Phil McGraw
- "We sleep in separate rooms, we have dinner apart, we take separate vacations – we’re doing everything we can to keep our marriage together."― Rodney Dangerfield