More From David Byrne
- "There’s a certain amount of freedom involved in cycling: you’re self-propelled and decide exactly where to go. If you see something that catches your eye to the left, you can veer off there, which isn’t so easy in a car, and you can’t cover as much ground walking."
- "People are already finding ways to make their music and play it in front of people and have a life in music, I guess, and I think that’s pretty much all you can ask."
- "You can know or not know how a car runs and still enjoy riding in a car."
More In Car
- "I compare it to being in a car accident. There’s so much adrenaline rushing through you that you remember being in the accident but you don’t remember any of the details."― Brooke Langton
- "You desire that which exceeds my humble powers, but I trust in the compassion and mercy of the All-powerful God."― Saint Stephen
- "In life, you need a house and a car. After that, you have a choice."― Xavier Niel