More From David Byrne
- "To some extent I happily don’t know what I’m doing. I feel that it’s an artist’s responsibility to trust that."
- "I’ve rarely kept my distance from kind of – I don’t know if we can call it politics, but kind of, civic engagement and that kind of thing, except I tended to think, ‘Well, do it yourself before you start telling other people what they should be doing.’"
- "I do seem to like to combine the dramatic emotional warmth of strings with the grooves and body business of drums and bass."
More In Car
- "In real life, one of my friends was killed in a car accident during our sophomore year."― Beverley Mitchell
- "The only thing I do on a computer is play Texas Hold ‘Em, really. Obviously my cell phone is a computer. My car is a computer. I’m on computers every day without actively seeking them out."― John Hawkes
- "I’m not gonna ride home in the car. I’ll wait for Randy. I think I’ll get home quicker."― Patsy Cline