More From David Bowie
- "I felt I really wanted to back off from music completely and just work within the visual arts in some way. I started painting quite passionately at that time."
- "I’m looking for backing for an unauthorized auto-biography that I am writing. Hopefully, this will sell in such huge numbers that I will be able to sue myself for an extraordinary amount of money and finance the film version in which I will play everybody."
- "As you get older, the questions come down to about two or three. How long? And what do I do with the time I’ve got left?"
More In Best
- "He who knows no hardships will know no hardihood. He who faces no calamity will need no courage. Mysterious though it is, the characteristics in human nature which we love best grow in a soil with a strong mixture of troubles."― Harry Emerson Fosdick
- "Yes, the marriage proposal was shot. Michael excluded the dialogue from the final edit."― Madeleine Stowe
- "Friends are the best to turn to when you’re having a rough day."― Justin Bieber