More From David Ben-Gurion
- "Courage is a special kind of knowledge: the knowledge of how to fear what ought to be feared and how not to fear what ought not to be feared."
- "Ours is a country built more on people than on territory. The Jews will come from everywhere: from France, from Russia, from America, from Yemen… Their faith is their passport."
More In Courage
- "The opposite for courage is not cowardice, it is conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow."― Jim Hightower
- "The next time some academics tell you how important diversity is, ask how many Republicans there are in their sociology department."― Thomas Sowell
- "Soldiers, when committed to a task, can’t compromise. It’s unrelenting devotion to the standards of duty and courage, absolute loyalty to others, not letting the task go until it’s been done."― John Keegan