More From David Bailey
- "I like change. There’s something Buddhist about it – continuous change is wonderful."
- "I didn’t know a time when there wasn’t a war because I spent all my time from the age of two or three to eight in a coal cellar really."
- "When I stop working, I go out and start working again. Most people paint a picture, or whatever they do, and go home. For me, it has to be continuous."
More In Art
- "I’ve always said that an art critic can put aside politics around art."― Jerry Saltz
- "Politics is the art of choosing between the disastrous and the unpalatable."― John Kenneth Galbraith
- "I like it when somebody tells me a story, and I actually really feel that that’s becoming like a lost art in American cinema."― Quentin Tarantino