More From David Bailey
- "I like change. There’s something Buddhist about it – continuous change is wonderful."
- "When I stop working, I go out and start working again. Most people paint a picture, or whatever they do, and go home. For me, it has to be continuous."
- "To get rich, you have to be making money while you’re asleep."
More In Art
- "For nine years I worked to change what was hairdressing then into a geometric art form with color, perm without setting which had never been done before."― Vidal Sassoon
- "Tell me thy company, and I’ll tell thee what thou art."― Miguel de Cervantes
- "The artist one day falls through a hole in the brambles, and from that moment he is following the dark rapids of an underground river which may sometimes flow so near to the surface that the laughing picnic parties are heard above."― Cyril Connolly