More From David Bailey
- "I’m not mad about movies, there are too many people involved in the making of them, and they lack a definitive creative focus."
- "Fashion often starts off beautiful and becomes ugly, whereas art starts off ugly sometimes and becomes beautiful."
- "I like change. There’s something Buddhist about it – continuous change is wonderful."
More In Art
- "I have a notebook that is filled to the brim with my dreams and ideas and goals and aspirations."― Karlie Kloss
- "The art of creation is older than the art of killing."― Edward Koch
- "Art is magic… But how is it magic? In its metaphysical development? Or does some final transformation culminate in a magic reality? In truth, the latter is impossible without the former. If creation is not magic, the outcome cannot be magic."― Hans Hofmann