More From David Bailey
- "Photography is more about money now but then so are most things."
- "I had a terrible time with feminists in the Seventies. They hated me, those women. I think they hated everything."
- "The trouble with people like Tony Blair is they get confused, they think intelligence is education when they’re two different things."
More In Art
- "I owe much to mother. She had an expert’s understanding, but also approached art emotionally."― David Rockefeller
- "The best part is it’s a dream come true. I’ve always wanted to be a working actor, and the good part of it… it’s all good! I work long hours, but it’s amazing. They pay me. That’s amazing! I get to kiss Keri Russell, and that ain’t too bad."― Scott Foley
- "‘The time has come,’ the walrus said, ‘to talk of many things: of shoes and ships – and sealing wax – of cabbages and kings.’"― Lewis Carroll