More From David Bailey
- "I like change. There’s something Buddhist about it – continuous change is wonderful."
- "In New York, everyone’s desperate for success, desperate for money and desperate to be accepted, but in London they’re more laid back about things like that."
- "To get rich, you have to be making money while you’re asleep."
More In Art
- "It is the glory and good of Art, That Art remains the one way possible Of speaking truth, to mouths like mine at least."― Robert Browning
- "Literature is the art of discovering something extraordinary about ordinary people, and saying with ordinary words something extraordinary."― Boris Pasternak
- "What I dream of is an art of balance, of purity and serenity devoid of troubling or depressing subject matter – a soothing, calming influence on the mind, rather like a good armchair which provides relaxation from physical fatigue."― Henri Matisse