More From David Bailey
- "Photography is more about money now but then so are most things."
- "I was surrounded by strong women so it had never even occurred to me that women were anything other than equal to men."
- "London changes because of money. It’s real estate. If they can build some offices or expensive apartments they will, it’s money that changes everything in a city."
More In Age
- "It’s getting better generally, daily, especially in TV, for women in acting; and age and looks count less. As more women come into the business. Change of any sort takes a long time to happen."― Julie Walters
- "The American Dream is one of success, home ownership, college education for one’s children, and have a secure job to provide these and other goals."― Leonard Boswell
- "Almost all of your life is lived by the seat of your pants, one unexpected event crashing into another, with no pattern or reason, and then you finally reach a point, around my age, where you spend more time than ever looking back. Why did this happen? Look where that led? You see the shape of things."― Ron Perlman