More From David Bailey
- "London changes because of money. It’s real estate. If they can build some offices or expensive apartments they will, it’s money that changes everything in a city."
- "The skull is nature’s sculpture."
- "When I stop working, I go out and start working again. Most people paint a picture, or whatever they do, and go home. For me, it has to be continuous."
More In Age
- "All diseases run into one, old age."― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Admiration of the proletariat, like that of dams, power stations, and aeroplanes, is part of the ideology of the machine age."― Bertrand Russell
- "Life expectancy in many parts of Africa can be something around the age of thirty five to thirty eight. I mean you’re very fortunate if you live to that age. In fact when I went to Uganda for the first time one of the things that occurred to me was that I saw very few elderly people."― Annie Lennox