More From David Bailey
- "When I stop working, I go out and start working again. Most people paint a picture, or whatever they do, and go home. For me, it has to be continuous."
- "The best advice I ever got was that knowledge is power and to keep reading."
- "In New York, everyone’s desperate for success, desperate for money and desperate to be accepted, but in London they’re more laid back about things like that."
More In Age
- "I had the good fortune to be able to right an injustice that I thought was being heaped on young people by lowering the voting age, where you had young people that were old enough to die in Vietnam but not old enough to vote for their members of Congress that sent them there."― Birch Bayh
- "There is a widespread difficulty in the Muslim world, which has to do with how the people are taught about examining their own history. A whole range of stuff has been placed off limits."― Salman Rushdie
- "I don’t feel old. I don’t feel anything till noon. That’s when it’s time for my nap."― Bob Hope