More From David Bailey
- "I like change. There’s something Buddhist about it – continuous change is wonderful."
- "A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me."
- "In New York, everyone’s desperate for success, desperate for money and desperate to be accepted, but in London they’re more laid back about things like that."
More In Age
- "I’ve experienced a lot for someone my age that a lot of people will be able to relate to."― Julianne Hough
- "It’s ironic that at age 32, at probably the greatest moment of my career, with The Godfather having such an enormous success, I wasn’t even aware of it, because I was somewhere else under the deadline again."― Francis Ford Coppola
- "And I’m afraid, in this day and age, trust, which I count so, you know, I love loyalty. I love trust."― Elton John