More From David Bailey
- "I like change. There’s something Buddhist about it – continuous change is wonderful."
- "The skull is nature’s sculpture."
- "It is a sign of a dull nature to occupy oneself deeply in matters that concern the body; for instance, to be over much occupied about exercise, about eating and drinking, about easing oneself, about sexual intercourse."
More In Attitude
- "My general attitude to life is to enjoy every minute of every day. I never do anything with a feeling of, ‘Oh God, I’ve got to do this today.’"― Richard Branson
- "Great effort springs naturally from great attitude."― Pat Riley
- "If a person gets his attitude toward money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area in his life."― Billy Graham