More From David Bailey
- "When I stop working, I go out and start working again. Most people paint a picture, or whatever they do, and go home. For me, it has to be continuous."
- "The only thing they can’t teach you at art school is art."
- "I didn’t know a time when there wasn’t a war because I spent all my time from the age of two or three to eight in a coal cellar really."
More In Attitude
- "Fame can be just so annoying because people are so critical of you. You can’t just say, ‘hi’. You say hi and people whisper’ man did you see the way she said hi? What an attitude."― Juliette Lewis
- "A positive attitude is not going to save you. What it’s going to do is, everyday, between now and the day you die, whether that’s a short time from now or a long time from now, that every day, you’re going to actually live."― Elizabeth Edwards
- "A corporation’s primary goal is to make money. Government’s primary role is to take a big chunk of that money and give it to others."― Larry Ellison