More From David Bailey
- "The trouble with people like Tony Blair is they get confused, they think intelligence is education when they’re two different things."
- "I was surrounded by strong women so it had never even occurred to me that women were anything other than equal to men."
- "Fashion often starts off beautiful and becomes ugly, whereas art starts off ugly sometimes and becomes beautiful."
More In Attitude
- "I’m just part of a tradition of people who aren’t pleased. I would never think anyone else who has the same attitude was getting it from me. I’d just think they’re… sensible."― Jack Dee
- "I want to be so famous that drag queens will dress like me in parades when I’m dead."― Laura Kightlinger
- "I went to the Performing Arts School and studied classical ballet. That attitude is something that’s put into your head. You are never thin enough."― Carmen Electra