More From David Bailey
- "I left school on my 15th birthday."
- "When I stop working, I go out and start working again. Most people paint a picture, or whatever they do, and go home. For me, it has to be continuous."
- "I didn’t know a time when there wasn’t a war because I spent all my time from the age of two or three to eight in a coal cellar really."
More In Attitude
- "A Harvard Medical School study has determined that rectal thermometers are still the best way to tell a baby’s temperature. Plus, it really teaches the baby who’s boss."― Tina Fey
- "There is no planning. On the night it is really great, it’s euphoria and if it is not so great there is always tomorrow night. That was his attitude."― Ed McMahon
- "Americans are the most generous country on the planet. I’ve worked in Europe, I’ve worked in Australia. There is no where else where you get absolutely no attitude for being a foreigner. If you do your job well, they embrace you."― Hugh Jackman