More From David Attenborough
- "An understanding of the natural world and what’s in it is a source of not only a great curiosity but great fulfillment."
- "The process of making natural history films is to try to prevent the animal knowing you are there, so you get glimpses of a non-human world, and that is a transporting thing."
- "You can only get really unpopular decisions through if the electorate is convinced of the value of the environment. That’s what natural history programmes should be for."
More In Car
- "I had a friend who was a clown. When he died, all his friends went to the funeral in one car."― Steven Wright
- "No, in Lethal Weapon I was a taxi cab driver that Mel jumps in front of the taxi and pulls me out of the car and steals the taxi. Then I did some other indie driving for some of the car sequences."― David R. Ellis
- "I think quite a lot of people have a friendship or a love that’s gone like that and it never quite reconciles properly."― Tim Finn