More From David Attenborough
- "The process of making natural history films is to try to prevent the animal knowing you are there, so you get glimpses of a non-human world, and that is a transporting thing."
- "All we can hope for is that the thing is going to slowly and imperceptibly shift. All I can say is that 50 years ago there were no such thing as environmental policies."
- "Nature isn’t positive in that way. It doesn’t aim itself at you. It’s not being unkind to you."
More In Car
- "The wonderful thing about Food for Thought is that it lets you keep your hand in theater and be in front of a live audience without a commitment of six months, or even three months."― Treat Williams
- "I can’t believe it’s been four years now, and from watching that pilot, we really all looked like babies. It’s unbelievable just how far everything has come. I’m happier now than I’ve ever been on the show and in my life. I really owe so much of my happiness to ‘Glee.’"― Lea Michele
- "In college, my big money memory was saving up to buy a car with my boyfriend, whom I lived with."― Christie Hefner