More From David Alan Grier
- "Every little kid has always wanted to be a race car driver. This gets some of that out."
- "When I was a kid, I wanted to walk with my dad’s limp – my dad was my hero – but that infuriated him, and he would make me walk back and forth in the living room until I walked without it."
- "I try to make my bed every day for mental health. Coming home to an unmade bed or a room with clothes all over will depress me."
More In Success
- "Success to me is having ten honeydew melons and eating only the top half of each slice."― Barbra Streisand
- "When I did have a little bit of commercial success, it really didn’t suit my temperament at all. I’m a terrible public person."― Juliana Hatfield
- "We learned about honesty and integrity – that the truth matters… that you don’t take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules… and success doesn’t count unless you earn it fair and square."― Michelle Obama