More From David Alan Grier
- "When I was a kid, I wanted to walk with my dad’s limp – my dad was my hero – but that infuriated him, and he would make me walk back and forth in the living room until I walked without it."
- "Every little kid has always wanted to be a race car driver. This gets some of that out."
- "I try to make my bed every day for mental health. Coming home to an unmade bed or a room with clothes all over will depress me."
More In Success
- "Audience response to The Man From U.N.C.L.E. back in the ’60s – well, I was frankly surprised by the show’s success and the attendant publicity for David and myself."― Robert Vaughn
- "Follow your passion. Nothing – not wealth, success, accolades or fame – is worth spending a lifetime doing things you don’t enjoy."― Jonathan Sacks
- "Katy Perry is the sexiest woman I’ve ever kissed. It was amazing and very purple – she had purple lipstick on. I don’t think there will ever be anything cooler than kissing her… until I marry her maybe!"― Niall Horan