More From David Alan Grier
- "As I get older, my sense of humor is my biggest asset."
- "I try to make my bed every day for mental health. Coming home to an unmade bed or a room with clothes all over will depress me."
- "When I was a kid, I wanted to walk with my dad’s limp – my dad was my hero – but that infuriated him, and he would make me walk back and forth in the living room until I walked without it."
More In Success
- "It’s both rebellion and conformity that attack you with success."― Amy Tan
- "The secret of success is to be in harmony with existence, to be always calm to let each wave of life wash us a little farther up the shore."― Cyril Connolly
- "An artist must never be a prisoner. Prisoner? An artist should never be a prisoner of himself, prisoner of style, prisoner of reputation, prisoner of success, etc."― Henri Matisse