More From David Alan Grier
- "I try to make my bed every day for mental health. Coming home to an unmade bed or a room with clothes all over will depress me."
- "As I get older, my sense of humor is my biggest asset."
- "When I was a kid, I wanted to walk with my dad’s limp – my dad was my hero – but that infuriated him, and he would make me walk back and forth in the living room until I walked without it."
More In Success
- "I take a simple view of life. It is keep your eyes open and get on with it."― Laurence Sterne
- "I never had any real expectations about what sort of success I would have or all the publicity."― Joshua Bell
- "Personal relationships are the fertile soil from which all advancement, all success, all achievement in real life grows."― Ben Stein