More From David Alan Grier
- "When I was a kid, I wanted to walk with my dad’s limp – my dad was my hero – but that infuriated him, and he would make me walk back and forth in the living room until I walked without it."
- "I try to make my bed every day for mental health. Coming home to an unmade bed or a room with clothes all over will depress me."
- "Every little kid has always wanted to be a race car driver. This gets some of that out."
More In Success
- "I’m very competitive, and my ego couldn’t handle that lack of success."― Gavin DeGraw
- "I believe success is preparation, because opportunity is going to knock on your door sooner or later but are you prepared to answer that?"― Omar Epps
- "Head Start’s ability to improve the educational skills and opportunities of Latino children will be an important component of America’s future success."― Joe Baca