More From David Alan Grier
- "When I was a kid, I wanted to walk with my dad’s limp – my dad was my hero – but that infuriated him, and he would make me walk back and forth in the living room until I walked without it."
- "Every little kid has always wanted to be a race car driver. This gets some of that out."
- "I try to make my bed every day for mental health. Coming home to an unmade bed or a room with clothes all over will depress me."
More In Success
- "Success is dangerous. One begins to copy oneself, and to copy oneself is more dangerous than to copy others. It leads to sterility."― Pablo Picasso
- "The success of Watermark surprised me. I never thought of music as something commercial; it was something very personal to me."― Enya
- "The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary."― Vince Lombardi