More From David Alan Grier
- "Every little kid has always wanted to be a race car driver. This gets some of that out."
- "I try to make my bed every day for mental health. Coming home to an unmade bed or a room with clothes all over will depress me."
- "When I was a kid, I wanted to walk with my dad’s limp – my dad was my hero – but that infuriated him, and he would make me walk back and forth in the living room until I walked without it."
More In Success
- "The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom."― George S. Patton
- "To this day, most people think of me as the fastest human. They don’t really think me as a long jumper, although that’s the event I had more success in."― Carl Lewis
- "Every success story has a parent who says, ‘over my dead body.’ Every success story has an old person who walks up to you and says, when you’re acting the fool, ‘you know I worry about you sometimes.’"― Bill Cosby