More From Dave Reichert
- "Congress has an obligation to protect our country’s natural beauty, embodied in our nation’s parks, rivers, and breathtaking landscapes."
- "I believe that everyone can appreciate the right of a family to grieve the loss of a loved one in peace, regardless of anyone’s position on the war in Iraq and Afghanistan."
- "At a family’s most difficult time, I want to make sure at a minimum that they have the very basic of comforts: the ability to grieve their loss privately and the knowledge that their country is grateful for their loved one’s sacrifice and service."
More In Faith
- "I think people who are creative are the luckiest people on earth. I know that there are no shortcuts, but you must keep your faith in something Greater than You, and keep doing what you love. Do what you love, and you will find the way to get it out to the world."― Judy Collins
- "You can’t do opera when already from the 10th row you can only see little dolls on the stage. In such an enormous space you can’t put much faith in the personal presence of the individual singer, which is reflected in facial expressions, among other things."― Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau
- "The measure of a man is not how great his faith is, but how great his love is. We must not let government programs disconnect our souls from each other."― J. C. Watts