More From Dave Reichert
- "At a family’s most difficult time, I want to make sure at a minimum that they have the very basic of comforts: the ability to grieve their loss privately and the knowledge that their country is grateful for their loved one’s sacrifice and service."
- "I believe that everyone can appreciate the right of a family to grieve the loss of a loved one in peace, regardless of anyone’s position on the war in Iraq and Afghanistan."
- "As a former cop, I respect and appreciate those who’ve dedicated their lives to serving others as well as those who appreciate the rule of law and honor it."
More In Faith
- "With the other fellow actors who have gone astray, I think it’s sad that society wants to label the business as doing this to people. It’s really not true."― Tina Yothers
- "My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."― Thomas Paine
- "Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. Have faith in your own abilities, work hard, and there is nothing you cannot accomplish."― Brad Henry