More From Dave Matthews
- "I don’t think socialism, and I don’t think warmness and respect are necessarily bad words."
- "It’s a melting pot, southern Africa. You find these cultural collisions that result in art and music, and it’s pretty amazing."
- "A friend is always good to have, but a lover’s kiss is better than angels raining down on me."
More In Relationship
- "I’ve thought about it, not a lot, but I thought my relationship with Congress – the Democrats and Republicans – would help me get some things done. Not everything, but at least they’d be willing to try."― Bob Dole
- "Well, I’ve had a long standing relationship with Gatorade and they’ve been very, very good to me. And I believe in their products, I really do. I’ve used them for many, many years."― Bill Parcells
- "I think I have a strange relationship with time. I’m not really aware of that time passing. I don’t feel that I’m wasteful with time. But I’m not aware of it passing."― Daniel Day-Lewis