More From Dave Matthews
- "Success turns a lot of people off. I have a pretty solid sense of joy and respect that irritates people, and can irritate me, too."
- "But then there are magical, beautiful things in the world. There’s incredible acts of kindness and bravery, and in the most unlikely places, and it gives you hope."
- "I don’t think socialism, and I don’t think warmness and respect are necessarily bad words."
More In Good
- "There are a lot of movies I’ve done that come and go, and don’t really establish a growing fan base."― Seann William Scott
- "Do not be too moral. You may cheat yourself out of much life so. Aim above morality. Be not simply good; be good for something."― Henry David Thoreau
- "It seems to me we can never give up longing and wishing while we are thoroughly alive. There are certain things we feel to be beautiful and good, and we must hunger after them."― George Eliot