More From Dave Matthews
- "I hope that just what I sing about and how I relate to my audience is as much of a political statement as I need to make."
- "I use God in my songs a lot but I don’t have a relationship. I don’t know what that means."
- "But then there are magical, beautiful things in the world. There’s incredible acts of kindness and bravery, and in the most unlikely places, and it gives you hope."
More In Good
- "People who have good relationships at home are more effective in the marketplace."― Zig Ziglar
- "I intend to fight and I want to win. But my priorities are basically to be a good Brother and a strong one, and to try to be a good father one day."― Mike Tyson
- "A good film is when the price of the dinner, the theatre admission and the babysitter were worth it."― Alfred Hitchcock