More From Dave Matthews
- "Success turns a lot of people off. I have a pretty solid sense of joy and respect that irritates people, and can irritate me, too."
- "There’s a freedom to being young that is harder to come by as time goes on."
- "I use God in my songs a lot but I don’t have a relationship. I don’t know what that means."
More In Good
- "Well, first of all, I think that a lot of the voters who are voting for the tea party candidates have really good impulses. That is, they believe that for years and years and years, the people with wealth and power or government power have done well and ordinary people have not. That’s true."― William J. Clinton
- "We all need to start making some changes to how our families eat. Now, everyone loves a good Sunday dinner. Me included. And there’s nothing wrong with that. The problem is when we eat Sunday dinner Monday through Saturday."― Michelle Obama
- "Ignorant men don’t know what good they hold in their hands until they’ve flung it away."― Sophocles