More From Dave Eggers
- "I’m interested in the human impact of the giant foot of misplaced government. After all, we encounter it every day."
- "To me, the print business model is so simple, where readers pay a dollar for all the content within, and that supports the enterprise."
- "But while mum and dad were incredibly caring, it was also a very chaotic household where everyone fought about everything. So I know what it’s like to internalize all that chaos."
More In Respect
- "Take pride in your work at all times. Remember, respect for an umpire is created off the field as well as on."― Ford Frick
- "Willing or preferring is the same with respect to good and evil, that judging is with respect to truth or falsehood."― Anthony Collins
- "I had become, with the approach of night, once more aware of loneliness and time – those two companions without whom no journey can yield us anything."― Lawrence Durrell