More From Dave Chappelle
- "I love being famous – it’s phenomenal."
- "You know, be able to do something great in your life, you’re gonna have to realize your failures. You’re gonna have to embrace them and figure out how to overcome it."
- "I’m cool with failing so long as I know that there are people around me that love me unconditionally."
More In Famous
- "Well, yeah. At a certain point, you’ve got to be really honest with yourself. Like, ‘Why am I doing this? What are my motivations?’ Like, if you get into it because you want to be famous? Then you’ve got a long row to hoe. But if you really feel like it’s a labour of love and it’s something you’re actually legitimately good at, then it’s not that hard to keep plugging away."― Will Arnett
- "People seldom become famous for what they say until after they are famous for what they’ve done."― Cullen Hightower
- "I’d like to say to all my fans out there, thanks for the support. And to all my doubters, thank you very much because you guys have also pushed me."― Usain Bolt