More From Dave Chappelle
- "I was doing sketches that were funny but socially irresponsible. I felt I was deliberately being encouraged and I was overwhelmed."
- "I’m cool with failing so long as I know that there are people around me that love me unconditionally."
- "Something about New York, man: You can do more comedy there probably than you can anywhere in the world. If you’re interested in being funny, New York is the place to go."
More In Business
- "I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create."― William Blake
- "I believe that being successful means having a balance of success stories across the many areas of your life. You can’t truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles."― Zig Ziglar
- "If you ever injected truth into politics you have no politics."― Will Rogers