More From Dave Chappelle
- "You know, be able to do something great in your life, you’re gonna have to realize your failures. You’re gonna have to embrace them and figure out how to overcome it."
- "I’m cool with failing so long as I know that there are people around me that love me unconditionally."
- "Being famous is great, it’s not like bad or horrible or anything."
More In Business
- "I’ve made movies that I thought were good. I’ve made movies that I thought were okay, but then I was very good. And sometimes you’re in a movie and you think, I wish more people saw that – because you’re good. And it just works out that the movie gets lost. But that’s show business."― Christopher Walken
- "I couldn’t relate to kid stuff. ‘Jimmy doesn’t like me!’ Who cares? I was worried we didn’t have gas money or food. Those were my concerns."― Leighton Meester
- "A friendship founded on business is better than a business founded on friendship."― John D. Rockefeller