More From Dave Chappelle
- "I don’t normally talk about my religion publicly because I don’t want people to associate me and my flaws with this beautiful thing. And I believe it is beautiful if you learn it the right way."
- "I got a lot of positive people around me."
- "Being famous is great, it’s not like bad or horrible or anything."
More In Business
- "I remember walking the dog one day, I saw a car full of teenage girls, and one of them rolled down the window and yelled, ‘Marc Jacobs!’ in a French accent."― Marc Jacobs
- "Comedy may be big business but it isn’t pretty."― Steve Martin
- "A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world."― Leo Buscaglia