More From Dave Chappelle
- "One of the things that happens when people make the leap from a certain amount of money to tens of millions of dollars is that the people around you dramatically change."
- "You know, be able to do something great in your life, you’re gonna have to realize your failures. You’re gonna have to embrace them and figure out how to overcome it."
- "I’m cool with failing so long as I know that there are people around me that love me unconditionally."
More In Funny
- "Sometimes I feel like there are people just waiting for me to fall. The funny thing is, I can’t give them anything. I have just never been a partier, even in school."― Jordin Sparks
- "I am a very open person, and I’m always nervous of being misconstrued. Sitting in the middle of a restaurant makes me nervous. I feel like I’m being judged. And it’s funny that I should feel that way."― Rachel Hunter
- "Boy, those French: they have a different word for everything!"― Steve Martin