More From Dave Chappelle
- "I don’t normally talk about my religion publicly because I don’t want people to associate me and my flaws with this beautiful thing. And I believe it is beautiful if you learn it the right way."
- "I think extreme sports are really good for relieving stress."
- "If I can make a teacher’s salary doing comedy, I think that’s better than being a teacher."
More In Funny
- "Funny is funny."― Don Rickles
- "I don’t hate humanity and I’m not interested in people who do. Although, it’s funny, actually, some of my favorite writers really do. Like Martin Amis. My dirty secret. ‘London Fields’ is one of my favorite books ever. And it’s indefensible! But he’s so funny… I forgive him everything."― Elizabeth Gilbert
- "It’s funny that there was so much disturbance about having a Catholic in the White House with Kennedy, and when we finally get a religion in the White House that’s causing a lot of conflicts, and concerns, and disturbances for a lot of people, it’s in the Bush Administration."― Roger Ebert