More From Dave Barry
- "Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice."
- "The problem with writing about religion is that you run the risk of offending sincerely religious people, and then they come after you with machetes."
- "Auto racing is boring except when a car is going at least 172 miles per hour upside down."
More In Funny
- "It is because the body is a machine that education is possible. Education is the formation of habits, a superinducing of an artificial organization upon the natural organization of the body."― Thomas Huxley
- "I think sometimes my humor is extremely dry, and a lot of times I would say things that I thought were very funny but… I have a reputation of – people think of me as a very fundamentalist, humorless fellow."― Ian MacKaye
- "It’s funny, after a while, you get tired of having to fight someone because they don’t like the way you look."― Chris Robinson