More From Dave Barry
- "The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion or ethnic background, is that we all believe we are above-average drivers."
- "The problem with winter sports is that – follow me closely here – they generally take place in winter."
- "Big business never pays a nickel in taxes, according to Ralph Nader, who represents a big consumer organization that never pays a nickel in taxes."
More In Funny
- "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is a form of service journalism. To be successful, I think it has to be a combination of a good story, it has to be funny, and it also needs to be packed with useful information."― Ted Allen
- "It’s just something that’s sort of funny, sort of not."― Max Cannon
- "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."― Margaret Mead