More From Dave Barry
- "Camping is nature’s way of promoting the motel business."
- "I am not the only person who uses his computer mainly for the purpose of diddling with his computer."
- "Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice."
More In Funny
- "You know, you can touch a stick of dynamite, but if you touch a venomous snake it’ll turn around and bite you and kill you so fast it’s not even funny."― Steve Irwin
- "As soon as you are trying to be funny or dramatic, that’s when things start feeling fake and boring."― Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- "I was a little girl in World War II and I’m used to being freed by Americans."― Madeleine Albright