More From Dave Attell
- "For a long time the people at my shows were sort of the Pantera-tattoo trucker guys, really cool dudes, but I don’t know what happened to them. That’s the crowd that I like, the ones that don’t get so offended just to be offended."
- "I have an imagination because my life is so boring that my imagination lets me get off the reality of what’s going on."
- "I never wanted to be famous."
More In Famous
- "I had no desire to be famous; I just wanted to make the greatest music ever made. I didn’t want anyone to know who I was."― Robert Smith
- "Being a famous actress may give you a sense of being important, but believe me, it’s just an illusion."― Juliette Binoche
- "Our most famous writers are Faulkner and Eudora Welty and Flannery O’Connor. It would make sense that the poetry would reflect some of those same values, some of the same techniques."― Robert Morgan