More From Dave Attell
- "You know, men and women are a lot alike in certain situations. Like when they’re both on fire – they’re exactly alike."
- "I have an imagination because my life is so boring that my imagination lets me get off the reality of what’s going on."
- "I’m not a movie guy, I’m not a TV sitcom guy, but whatever seems to fit and is funny is good for me."
More In Famous
- "There are a lot of famous comedians from Liverpool, then obviously the Beatles, and the football club. That’s what people in Liverpool are passionate about."― Ian Rush
- "I could have been a dental hygienist with nothing bad ever appearing in print about me, but that’s not how I’ve chosen to lead my life. I knew that you put yourself under a microscope the more famous you become."― Julia Roberts
- "I wasn’t a kid who moved out from Iowa with aspirations of becoming a famous star – I was intrigued by the idea of filmmaking and by the idea of what it would be like to play a character in a movie."― Jason Lee