More From Dave Attell
- "You know, men and women are a lot alike in certain situations. Like when they’re both on fire – they’re exactly alike."
- "For a long time the people at my shows were sort of the Pantera-tattoo trucker guys, really cool dudes, but I don’t know what happened to them. That’s the crowd that I like, the ones that don’t get so offended just to be offended."
- "I don’t watch reality TV. I’m cool."
More In Famous
- "I put my money in the bank: I have to think of life after modeling, when I’m not famous any more."― Eva Herzigova
- "I spent the first fourteen years of my life convinced that my looks were hideous. Adolescence is painful for everyone, I know, but mine was plain weird."― Uma Thurman
- "I just want to be rich and famous."― Ian Hart