More From Dave Attell
- "For a long time the people at my shows were sort of the Pantera-tattoo trucker guys, really cool dudes, but I don’t know what happened to them. That’s the crowd that I like, the ones that don’t get so offended just to be offended."
- "I never wanted to be famous."
- "I’m not a movie guy, I’m not a TV sitcom guy, but whatever seems to fit and is funny is good for me."
More In Famous
- "Fear of serious injury alone cannot justify oppression of free speech and assembly. Men feared witches and burnt women. It is the function of speech to free men from the bondage of irrational fears."― Louis D. Brandeis
- "They were all famous and fantastic fellows."― Peter Scott
- "I don’t come from a famous family and don’t have this detachment from everyday people and everyday life. I’m just doing my job and the attention that comes with it is part of the territory."― Ed Westwick