More From Daryl Hannah
- "And I know that the younger generation is doing things that are so ingenious. And for them it’s not a matter of a political belief or an environmental stance. It’s really just common sense."
- "I really struggle with that feeling of helplessness. That’s why I really try to get my blogs, and even myself, to point to the positive and look at all the inspiring things that are happening."
- "Most people are really stunned to find out that the technology has been around for more than 100 years, and that the diesel engine was in fact invented to run on vegetable oil."
More In Food
- "The idea of the sacred is quite simply one of the most conservative notions in any culture, because it seeks to turn other ideas – uncertainty, progress, change – into crimes."― Salman Rushdie
- "Right after I graduated high school, I joined a sushi restaurant to learn how to make Japanese food. And then spent seven years. Then that time – that’s enough. Then sushi restaurant – butchering fish and they make your body smell like fishy."― Masaharu Morimoto
- "I think in friendship, you want to be there for your friend, and sometimes you just don’t know what to do or the relationship you have with them is not clear enough for you to know what to do."― Marion Cotillard