More From Darrell Issa
- "My father and all my uncles on both sides served in the military in World War II and Korea."
- "It’s very simple. If the American people care about a lot of things including corruption in government, then, in fact, if you use the power to appoint in order to do political business, to clear fields, to save your party money and so on, if it’s not a crime – and I believe it is – it certainly is business as usual, politics of corruption."
- "Peace in Palestine is inevitable. The question is how do we make it happen today."
More In Patience
- "With several different kinds of poetry to choose from, a man would decide that he would like best to be an epic poet, and he would set out, in conscious determination, on an epic poem."― Lascelles Abercrombie
- "If you would know strength and patience, welcome the company of trees."― Hal Borland
- "Because I’m the author of my screenplays I know what I’m looking for. It’s true that I can be stubborn in demanding that I get what I want, but it’s also a question of working with patience and love."― Michael Haneke