More From Dario Argento
- "Then I realized my early work did have something special that audiences adored apart from what I humbly thought about them. They occupy a distinguished niche in Italian film history and probably always will."
- "Maybe when I stop making movies, I’ll understand my work better."
- "When I was a teenager, I read a lot of Poe."
More In Experience
- "I believe, in a funny way, the job of the novelist is to be out there on the fringes and speaking for an experience that has not really been spoken for."― Donna Tartt
- "I just love to experience things. I would do almost anything once."― Brooke Burke
- "Being an actor means asking people to look at you. I guess I accept that. But it’s a profession in which the job is to show another world and other people. You may access it through bits of yourself, and your imagination and experience, but actually, in the end, you’re not playing yourself."― Ralph Fiennes