More From Dario Argento
- "Then I realized my early work did have something special that audiences adored apart from what I humbly thought about them. They occupy a distinguished niche in Italian film history and probably always will."
- "The Opera was a very cold film, a hopeless and dark film, no hope, no love."
- "When I was a teenager, I read a lot of Poe."
More In Experience
- "I had the closest thing I have ever had to an out-of-body experience lying in bed one morning. I turned on the ‘Today’ programme and item four on the news was: ‘The shadow chancellor has ruled himself out of the leadership.’ I lay there thinking that’s interesting, then I realised it was me."― George Osborne
- "I wouldn’t go up on a stage now if you paid a thousand dollars for one minute of acting. It’s a nasty experience. You’re up there all by yourself. You’re so damn exposed."― Elia Kazan
- "Enthusiasm – a distemper of youth, curable by small doses of repentance in connection with outward applications of experience."― Ambrose Bierce