More From Dante Hall
- "I love my relationship with Coach Vermeil because it is one of the few genuine relationships that I have."
- "The only reason we make good role models is because you guys look up to athletes and we can influence you in positive ways. But the real role models should be your parents and teachers!"
- "I love all sports."
More In Sports
- "Academe, n.: An ancient school where morality and philosophy were taught. Academy, n.: A modern school where football is taught."― Ambrose Bierce
- "In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn’t have to ride around with jerks."― Scott Adams
- "I liked sports but I never really had the confidence. I was always coordinated and it came easy to me, but I didn’t have the confidence to go along with the physical skill."― Bradley Cooper