More From Dante Hall
- "If I had the hand strength to sign autographs for everybody in Kansas City, I would… but its just impossible to get to everyone."
- "The only reason we make good role models is because you guys look up to athletes and we can influence you in positive ways. But the real role models should be your parents and teachers!"
- "I love all sports."
More In Sports
- "Even from their infancy we frame them to the sports of love: their instruction, behavior, attire, grace, learning and all their words azimuth only at love, respects only affection. Their nurses and their keepers imprint no other thing in them."― Michel de Montaigne
- "I think that every single person should play sports."― Donovan Bailey
- "I had fun pretending to be a sportscaster. People always think that was a down thing for me. I had the best job in sports broadcasting for two years."― Dennis Miller