More From Danny McBride
- "Confidence and a good sense of humor can usually win a chick over."
- "It’s awesome to see something like ‘Inception’, which is just mind-blowing and amazing, and it actually resonates with the audiences. I feel like that’s rare."
- "In my school, people liked the gym teachers because they were the football or soccer coaches. But look, if they’re cool, they get respect."
More In Teacher
- "If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss. He doesn’t have tenure."― Bill Gates
- "I watch too much cable, I admit. Day after day it gets frustrating. Yesterday I watched as someone called legislation to prevent teacher layoffs a bailout – but I know that’s not a view held by many, nor were the views I was frustrated about."― Robert Gibbs
- "If the Great Way perishes there will morality and duty. When cleverness and knowledge arise great lies will flourish. When relatives fall out with one another there will be filial duty and love. When states are in confusion there will be faithful servants."― Lao Tzu