More From Danny McBride
- "In my school, people liked the gym teachers because they were the football or soccer coaches. But look, if they’re cool, they get respect."
- "It’s awesome to see something like ‘Inception’, which is just mind-blowing and amazing, and it actually resonates with the audiences. I feel like that’s rare."
- "I had a classic gym teacher in junior high who wore a weightlifter’s belt all the time."
More In Teacher
- "I think some parents now look at a youngster failing as the final thing. It’s a process, and failure is part of the process. I would like it if the teacher and the parents would connect more. I think that used to be, but we’re losing a little bit of that right now."― Mike Krzyzewski
- "As a teacher at Princeton, I’m surrounded by people who work hard so I just make good use of my time. And I don’t really think of it as work – writing a novel, in one sense, is a problem-solving exercise."― Joyce Carol Oates
- "It is commonly said that a teacher fails if he has not been surpassed by his students. There has been no failure on our part in this regard considering how far they have gone."― Edmond H. Fischer