More From Danny McBride
- "It’s awesome to see something like ‘Inception’, which is just mind-blowing and amazing, and it actually resonates with the audiences. I feel like that’s rare."
- "Confidence and a good sense of humor can usually win a chick over."
- "In my school, people liked the gym teachers because they were the football or soccer coaches. But look, if they’re cool, they get respect."
More In Teacher
- "I played saxophone, so I was into jazz. I learned from each audience and each teacher that I had. I can’t really tell you any rules or anything, but the way I develop my beliefs is really just by personally learning from different situations."― Chad Hugo
- "I could undertake to be an efficient pupil if it were possible to find an efficient teacher."― Gertrude Stein
- "We spend the first twelve months of our children’s lives teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve telling them to sit down and shut up."― Phyllis Diller