More From Danny McBride
- "I had a classic gym teacher in junior high who wore a weightlifter’s belt all the time."
- "It’s awesome to see something like ‘Inception’, which is just mind-blowing and amazing, and it actually resonates with the audiences. I feel like that’s rare."
- "In my school, people liked the gym teachers because they were the football or soccer coaches. But look, if they’re cool, they get respect."
More In Humor
- "Wit – the salt with which the American humorist spoils his intellectual cookery by leaving it out."― Ambrose Bierce
- "I was a brownie for a day. My mom made me stop. She didn’t want me to conform."― Sandra Bullock
- "I have wit in my work and a sense of humor, but I do not use irony in any way."― John Zorn