More From Danny Glover
- "Freedom Summer, the massive voter education project in Mississippi, was 1964. I graduated from high school in 1965. So becoming active was almost a rite of passage."
- "I was able to do The Saint of Fort Washington, on the relationship between two homeless men."
- "If we talk about the environment, for example, we have to talk about environmental racism – about the fact that kids in South Central Los Angeles have a third of the lung capacity of kids in Santa Monica."
More In Relationship
- "When I was growing up, we used to play basketball in a park that was never shoveled when it snowed. The basketball rims were never fixed. And we understood then that there was a relationship between public policy and our quality of life."― DeForest Soaries
- "My relationship with my father is pretty non-existent."― Joey Lauren Adams
- "I don’t have a bad relationship. I’m 48 years old. I think life is too short for that. To me, life is… you open the shutters, you see the dogs outside, you look left, you look right, in, what, a second and a half? And that’s a life."― Jean Claude Van Damme