More From Danny Elfman
- "There’s kind of a cool feel that happens every now and then. I guess that feel is the thing that makes the score its own score. But, I don’t know exactly what that is. So, it’s hard for me to answer that question."
- "I think that there’s a lot more freedom in the low budget, the independent films where, unfortunately, you don’t have the money, necessarily, to get the orchestras in there to play a lot of stuff. But, you have a lot more freedom, very often."
- "The beauty of a main title is that you establish your main theme and maybe a bit of your secondary theme. You plant the seed that you’re going to go water later in the score. And so, having that removed just made it so much more difficult."
More In Famous
- "Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living."― Miriam Beard
- "Being famous is just like being in high school. But I’m not interested in being the cheerleader. I’m not interested in being Gwen Stefani. She’s the cheerleader, and I’m out in the smoker shed."― Courtney Love
- "The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it."― Mother Teresa