More From Danny Elfman
- "I think that there’s a lot more freedom in the low budget, the independent films where, unfortunately, you don’t have the money, necessarily, to get the orchestras in there to play a lot of stuff. But, you have a lot more freedom, very often."
- "The beauty of a main title is that you establish your main theme and maybe a bit of your secondary theme. You plant the seed that you’re going to go water later in the score. And so, having that removed just made it so much more difficult."
- "There’s kind of a cool feel that happens every now and then. I guess that feel is the thing that makes the score its own score. But, I don’t know exactly what that is. So, it’s hard for me to answer that question."
More In Famous
- "Well I would say that we’re regular people first of all and we’re normal and it’s obvious by some of the things that have happened just because our name is famous we’re not immune to tragedy."― Brett Favre
- "I want to contribute to sport and the community in a positive way."― Kyle Shewfelt
- "What a heavy burden is a name that has become too famous."― Voltaire