More From Danny Elfman
- "The beauty of a main title is that you establish your main theme and maybe a bit of your secondary theme. You plant the seed that you’re going to go water later in the score. And so, having that removed just made it so much more difficult."
- "There’s kind of a cool feel that happens every now and then. I guess that feel is the thing that makes the score its own score. But, I don’t know exactly what that is. So, it’s hard for me to answer that question."
- "I think that there’s a lot more freedom in the low budget, the independent films where, unfortunately, you don’t have the money, necessarily, to get the orchestras in there to play a lot of stuff. But, you have a lot more freedom, very often."
More In Famous
- "If I test the car for a year I can be quite competitive the next season."― Valentino Rossi
- "Some people want fame, popularity and huge sales. I’ve always hoped to have a really long career. So I’ve tried to make each of my creative decisions and business decisions to allow for longevity. As a side effect I got really famous and really big. I didn’t realize the two could go together."― Jewel
- "All the information you could want is constantly streaming at you like a runaway truck – books, newspaper stories, Web sites, apps, how-to videos, this article you’re reading, even entire magazines devoted to single subjects like charcuterie or wedding cakes or pickles."― Mario Batali