More From Danny DeVito
- "The son has always felt like he was a footnote in one of the stories the father tells. The father is an amazing storyteller and one of the tales that he tells is how he met his wife."
- "I developed that for a long time. I also developed ‘Sugar Sweet Science’ at New Line and that didn’t happen. That was a boxing movie. And between all that there were a couple of other things."
- "I don’t know. I think it’s funny! I think it’s funny! I go, what? It’s so absurd. I’m alone."
More In Dreams
- "I know from my own experience and from other people in the business that when you come from a place where nobody knew who you were and then there is this sudden shift to where everybody now knows who you are, there’s an adjustment that you have to make."― Kristen Wiig
- "IN April 1882 my father died; and I was at once whirled out of my land of dreams into a very different sphere."― Edward Carpenter
- "Stop being conned by the old mantra that says, ‘Leaders are cool, managers are dweebs.’ Instead, follow the Peters Principle: Leaders are cool. Managers are cool too!"― Tom Peters