More From Danny DeVito
- "I don’t know. I think it’s funny! I think it’s funny! I go, what? It’s so absurd. I’m alone."
- "I developed that for a long time. I also developed ‘Sugar Sweet Science’ at New Line and that didn’t happen. That was a boxing movie. And between all that there were a couple of other things."
- "The son has always felt like he was a footnote in one of the stories the father tells. The father is an amazing storyteller and one of the tales that he tells is how he met his wife."
More In Dreams
- "Youth is in a grand flush, like the hot days of ending summer; and pleasant dreams thrall your spirit, like the smoky atmosphere that bathes the landscape of an August day."― Donald G. Mitchell
- "I tell people, ‘It’s just like a cliche, but it’s true: In Hollywood, dreams can come true.’"― Michael Clarke Duncan
- "The lesson of the last year is this: foreign policy can’t be managed through the politics of personality, and our President would do well to take note of an observation John F. Kennedy made once he was in office – that all of the world’s problems aren’t his predecessor’s fault."― Sarah Palin