More From Danny DeVito
- "I don’t know. I think it’s funny! I think it’s funny! I go, what? It’s so absurd. I’m alone."
- "The son has always felt like he was a footnote in one of the stories the father tells. The father is an amazing storyteller and one of the tales that he tells is how he met his wife."
- "I developed that for a long time. I also developed ‘Sugar Sweet Science’ at New Line and that didn’t happen. That was a boxing movie. And between all that there were a couple of other things."
More In Dreams
- "Dreams are not without meaning wherever thay may come from-from fantasy, from the elements, or from other inspiration."― Paracelsus
- "I am a dreamer. Seriously, I’m living on another planet."― Eva Green
- "It’s not only imagination, it’s the distortion of the vision. You suddenly think, This person is idealistic, this person is strong, this person has dreams, when you know better most of the time. You put what you want to see on people."― Olivier Martinez