More From Danny DeVito
- "I developed that for a long time. I also developed ‘Sugar Sweet Science’ at New Line and that didn’t happen. That was a boxing movie. And between all that there were a couple of other things."
- "I don’t know. I think it’s funny! I think it’s funny! I go, what? It’s so absurd. I’m alone."
- "The son has always felt like he was a footnote in one of the stories the father tells. The father is an amazing storyteller and one of the tales that he tells is how he met his wife."
More In Dreams
- "That’s what noir feels like to me. It feels like some kind of recurring dream, with very strong archetypes operating. You know, the guilty girl being pursued, falling, all kinds of stuff that we see in our dreams all the time."― Brian De Palma
- "I just kind of wake up with a new idea and new dreams every day, and I follow that dream, as they say."― Dolly Parton
- "Sometimes, you follow your dreams. I say to the young people, ‘If you have a dream, chase it.’"― Karl Malone