More From Danny DeVito
- "The son has always felt like he was a footnote in one of the stories the father tells. The father is an amazing storyteller and one of the tales that he tells is how he met his wife."
- "I don’t know. I think it’s funny! I think it’s funny! I go, what? It’s so absurd. I’m alone."
- "I developed that for a long time. I also developed ‘Sugar Sweet Science’ at New Line and that didn’t happen. That was a boxing movie. And between all that there were a couple of other things."
More In Dreams
- "Let me start with Yahoo. As we meet today, a Chinese citizen who had the courage to speak his mind on the Internet is in prison because Yahoo chose to share his name and address with the Chinese Government."― Tom Lantos
- "Love and dignity cannot share the same abode."― Ovid
- "Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and, above all, don’t let anyone limit your dreams."― Donovan Bailey