More From Danny DeVito
- "The son has always felt like he was a footnote in one of the stories the father tells. The father is an amazing storyteller and one of the tales that he tells is how he met his wife."
- "I developed that for a long time. I also developed ‘Sugar Sweet Science’ at New Line and that didn’t happen. That was a boxing movie. And between all that there were a couple of other things."
- "I don’t know. I think it’s funny! I think it’s funny! I go, what? It’s so absurd. I’m alone."
More In Dreams
- "To that class we may leave it to refine the vernacular dialects of the country, to enrich those dialects with terms of science borrowed from the Western nomenclature, and to render them by degrees fit vehicles for conveying knowledge to the great mass of the population."― Thomas B. Macaulay
- "I know from my own experience and from other people in the business that when you come from a place where nobody knew who you were and then there is this sudden shift to where everybody now knows who you are, there’s an adjustment that you have to make."― Kristen Wiig
- "There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why… I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?"― Robert Kennedy