More From Danny Boyle
- "I love huge movies. Not sure I am the guy to make them, but you can rely on me being there watching them."
- "I like action movies, even though I think action movies are kind of derided now. But there is something extraordinary about action movies, which is absolutely linked to the invention of cinema and what cinema is and why we love it."
- "I find that people find a way out of misery through humor and it’s humor that’s often unacceptable to people who are not in quite such a state of misery."
More In Art
- "In the first book of my Discworld series, published more than 26 years ago, I introduced Death as a character; there was nothing particularly new about this – death has featured in art and literature since medieval times, and for centuries we have had a fascination with the Grim Reaper."― Terry Pratchett
- "Simplicity is the final achievement. After one has played a vast quantity of notes and more notes, it is simplicity that emerges as the crowning reward of art."― Frederic Chopin
- "It’s a sad fact about our culture that a poet can earn much more money writing or talking about his art than he can by practicing it."― W. H. Auden