More From Danny Boyle
- "I have this theory that your first film is always your best film in some way. I always try to get back to that moment when you’re not relying on things you’ve done before."
- "The extraordinary thing about India is that it’s such a family place. It’s full of families everywhere."
- "I’m a big sports fan. Football. Cricket."
More In Hope
- "I hope that I would be considered romantic. I don’t know… one of my favorite movies is ‘The Notebook’ so I guess that would be considered romantic. But I think being romantic is more than the flowers and the gifts. It’s about connecting with the person and being able to talk and share things with her."― Taylor Lautner
- "Solitude is not something you must hope for in the future. Rather, it is a deepening of the present, and unless you look for it in the present you will never find it."― Thomas Merton
- "Lately I did a film called All I Want for Christmas and it was well received. This gave me a new point of view and a new respect for my work as an actress."― Sarah Polley