More From Danny Boyle
- "A lot of film directors are quite scared of actors. They are a bit of a nightmare sometimes, but I like them. It looks like cunning, but you try to get extra things from them all the time, by stealth, by making them feel confident, so they trust you and you can push a bit."
- "It’s not so much what you learn about Mumbai, it’s what you learn about yourself, really. It’s a funny old hippie thing, but it’s true as well. You find out a lot about yourself and your tolerance, and about your inclusiveness."
- "I love huge movies. Not sure I am the guy to make them, but you can rely on me being there watching them."
More In Best
- "It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and then do your best."― W. Edwards Deming
- "Memories are like mulligatawny soup in a cheap restaurant. It is best not to stir them."― P. G. Wodehouse
- "The use of travelling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are."― Samuel Johnson