More From Danny Boyle
- "Actors are steeped in a world of agents and where the next job is coming from and what are their expenses and what is the hotel like. You want to take them out of that world and dump them into another world, so that when you meet them on the screen they don’t seem like the guy who was in two others movies that year."
- "It’s not so much what you learn about Mumbai, it’s what you learn about yourself, really. It’s a funny old hippie thing, but it’s true as well. You find out a lot about yourself and your tolerance, and about your inclusiveness."
- "I always think, when there’s stuff that people don’t like, I always say that if I have another success, I’ll enjoy it more, but you don’t really."
More In Best
- "A blessed thing it is for any man or woman to have a friend, one human soul whom we can trust utterly, who knows the best and worst of us, and who loves us in spite of all our faults."― Charles Kingsley
- "It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed."― Napoleon Hill
- "He is the best sailor who can steer within fewest points of the wind, and exact a motive power out of the greatest obstacles."― Walter Scott