More From Danny Boyle
- "It’s not so much what you learn about Mumbai, it’s what you learn about yourself, really. It’s a funny old hippie thing, but it’s true as well. You find out a lot about yourself and your tolerance, and about your inclusiveness."
- "The problem with being British… I don’t know if it’s me being British or being raised a strict Catholic, but you never really enjoy success."
- "The extraordinary thing about India is that it’s such a family place. It’s full of families everywhere."
More In Best
- "Mastery is great, but even that is not enough. You have to be able to change course without a bead of sweat, or remorse."― Tom Peters
- "For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can."― Ernest Hemingway
- "The best way to destroy the capitalist system is to debauch the currency."― Vladimir Lenin