More From Danny Boyle
- "I always think, when there’s stuff that people don’t like, I always say that if I have another success, I’ll enjoy it more, but you don’t really."
- "The problem with being British… I don’t know if it’s me being British or being raised a strict Catholic, but you never really enjoy success."
- "I tend to score with songs from Western pop music."
More In Best
- "Diligence is the mother of good fortune, and idleness, its opposite, never brought a man to the goal of any of his best wishes."― Miguel de Cervantes
- "The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who’ll get me a book I ain’t read."― Abraham Lincoln
- "In our so-called democracy we are accustomed to give the majority what they want rather than educate them to understand what is best for them."― Carter G. Woodson