More From Danny Boyle
- "I don’t want people to sit there and objectively watch the film. I want them to experience it as something that’s under their skin, so you try to make the films really tactile."
- "The extraordinary thing about India is that it’s such a family place. It’s full of families everywhere."
- "I find that people find a way out of misery through humor and it’s humor that’s often unacceptable to people who are not in quite such a state of misery."
More In Best
- "I have reached a place in my life where I need to sit down and say, ‘Well, what do I do? What’s best for me?’ I need to look into options for the future."― Michael Phelps
- "Let us put theology out of religion. Theology has always sent the worst to heaven, the best to hell."― Robert Green Ingersoll
- "The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them."― Ernest Hemingway