More From Danny Bonaduce
- "It’s funny, because I’m a man of strong opinions and when I make one, I stand by it even if it starts to appear incorrect to me after a while."
- "When I was living on the street I would be standing out in front of Grauman’s Chinese Theater, leaning against my car and signing autographs and nobody had any idea that I was living in it."
- "As it has been told to me, my Dad had some kind of deal with Dick Clark. But when we got here, that fell through. So we were out here with no job, no furniture, no food."
More In Famous
- "A lot of stars don’t have a sense of humor."― Kathy Griffin
- "I think it’s useful, as a famous person, to have as little separation between the perception of you and how you really are – because otherwise I’d be sitting here thinking I’m keeping secrets, and wondering when you’re going to find out."― Daniel Radcliffe
- "Thank God I arrived the day before yesterday, the first of the month, at this port of San Diego, truly a fine one, and not without reason called famous."― Junipero Serra