More From Danielle Steel
- "The records of adopted children are sealed in California. That seal is considered inviolable… The judge ruled that, because I was famous, he didn’t have the same rights as other kids."
- "I’m astonished by my success."
- "It’s been very hard, after being mostly a mom, to develop an adult life of my own. And not being married anymore, I have to come up with challenges."
More In Famous
- "I always loved working as an actress, but I didn’t understand why I couldn’t just opt out of being famous. And then I realized you can, and I think I did. And eventually, I came to understand that you can do that and also keep working."― Debra Winger
- "I never wanted to be famous."― Dave Attell
- "I’ve never dreamed of being famous. The idea of it really scares me."― Jeremy London