More From Danielle Steel
- "I am endlessly busy, bringing up five young kids, and trying to keep up with the three older ones. I still spend most of my life driving car pools."
- "I grew up with my father, so I know more about cars than most women."
- "In my late teenage years, I developed a real passion for it, and wrote a lot of poetry."
More In Success
- "I wanted to highlight that whole dreadful process in book publishing that ‘nothing succeeds like success.’"― Doris Lessing
- "Immigrants provide skills that we simply cannot afford to do without. They have contributed hugely to Britain’s success."― Charles Kennedy
- "Eventually, with success, I started to feel more and more isolated – like I didn’t have a community of artists."― Joni Mitchell