More From Danielle Steel
- "It’s been very hard, after being mostly a mom, to develop an adult life of my own. And not being married anymore, I have to come up with challenges."
- "I studied literature design and fashion design."
- "I am endlessly busy, bringing up five young kids, and trying to keep up with the three older ones. I still spend most of my life driving car pools."
More In Success
- "The plays and sports of children are as salutary to them as labor and work are to grown persons."― Samuel Richardson
- "So we used to look for funny songs, and learn them and play them. And we used to play them in pubs."― Neil Innes
- "Everything you need for better future and success has already been written. And guess what? All you have to do is go to the library."― Henri Frederic Amiel