More From Danielle Steel
- "I try to give people hope. Even though life is bleak, there’s hope out there."
- "I wrote because I needed to and wanted to. It never occurred to me that I’d become famous."
- "The records of adopted children are sealed in California. That seal is considered inviolable… The judge ruled that, because I was famous, he didn’t have the same rights as other kids."
More In Success
- "There is no success without hardship."― Sophocles
- "The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don’t play together, the club won’t be worth a dime."― Babe Ruth
- "No, writing musicals is the hardest thing in the world. And it was really funny, because I remember when the South Park movie came out, there were some critics that said, ‘Well it’s obvious that in order to get it to be 90 minutes they filled some time with music.’"― Trey Parker