More From Danielle Steel
- "I try to give people hope. Even though life is bleak, there’s hope out there."
- "The records of adopted children are sealed in California. That seal is considered inviolable… The judge ruled that, because I was famous, he didn’t have the same rights as other kids."
- "I studied literature design and fashion design."
More In Success
- "Perseverance – a lowly virtue whereby mediocrity achieves an inglorious success."― Ambrose Bierce
- "I feel like a hostage to fortune. Not that I am complaining. I wanted to play the role. But in truth I didn’t think the show would be such a success. OK, I thought it would fail. Not because it was bad. I was confident it was good, but plenty of good things just sort of wither on the vine."― Hugh Laurie
- "Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom."― George S. Patton