More From Danielle Steel
- "I am endlessly busy, bringing up five young kids, and trying to keep up with the three older ones. I still spend most of my life driving car pools."
- "In my late teenage years, I developed a real passion for it, and wrote a lot of poetry."
- "People are much more inclined to believe and say bad things about you if you’re famous."
More In Famous
- "The most famous person in my phone is Lindsay Lohan. We starred in ‘Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen’ together in 2004 and we’ve stayed in touch."― Adam Garcia
- "I had a sense of who I was before I got famous."― Joe Rogan
- "I don’t really know a lot of famous people. I’ve met a lot of famous people. If I ran into Tom Hanks today, I would have to remind him who I was and he would then remember me. But he wouldn’t come up to me and say, “Hi Dave!”"― David Zucker