More From Danielle Steel
- "The records of adopted children are sealed in California. That seal is considered inviolable… The judge ruled that, because I was famous, he didn’t have the same rights as other kids."
- "I grew up with my father, so I know more about cars than most women."
- "I try to give people hope. Even though life is bleak, there’s hope out there."
More In Famous
- "I don’t like being recognised, I have no interest in being famous at all, I just do what I do. If I could be like Captain Kirk and beam myself up and then beam myself down, I would!"― Bruce Dickinson
- "I had a sense of who I was before I got famous."― Joe Rogan
- "Ever since grammar school, I knew I wanted to be famous – I always wanted to be a singer."― Jennifer Hudson