More From Danielle Steel
- "It’s been very hard, after being mostly a mom, to develop an adult life of my own. And not being married anymore, I have to come up with challenges."
- "The records of adopted children are sealed in California. That seal is considered inviolable… The judge ruled that, because I was famous, he didn’t have the same rights as other kids."
- "I try to give people hope. Even though life is bleak, there’s hope out there."
More In Famous
- "I’m willing to make compromises based on someone I think is the one, but I think it’s psychologically important to people when they’re famous to be the only famous person they know."― John Mayer
- "The people I want are very famous and very rich, and all I can offer them is a bit of exposure on TV and a bit of cash, so it’s a miracle we get any guests at all. But we have been very lucky."― Graham Norton
- "Celebrity distorts democracy by giving the rich, beautiful, and famous more authority than they deserve."― Maureen Dowd