More From Danielle Steel
- "I grew up with my father, so I know more about cars than most women."
- "The records of adopted children are sealed in California. That seal is considered inviolable… The judge ruled that, because I was famous, he didn’t have the same rights as other kids."
- "People are much more inclined to believe and say bad things about you if you’re famous."
More In Famous
- "I’m willing to make compromises based on someone I think is the one, but I think it’s psychologically important to people when they’re famous to be the only famous person they know."― John Mayer
- "I could have been more famous if I did all the glitzy things, but celebrity always seemed so unnecessary."― Enya
- "If you examine this, I think that you will find that it’s the mechanics of Japanese architecture that have been thought of as the direct influence upon our architecture."― Minoru Yamasaki