More From Danielle Steel
- "I grew up with my father, so I know more about cars than most women."
- "I try to give people hope. Even though life is bleak, there’s hope out there."
- "The records of adopted children are sealed in California. That seal is considered inviolable… The judge ruled that, because I was famous, he didn’t have the same rights as other kids."
More In Famous
- "I’m the man that made wrestling famous."― Hulk Hogan
- "Decide very early on: do you want to be an actor or do you want to be famous? Because they’re very different routes."― James Purefoy
- "I got out of autobiography because my story is, I was famous, it was hard for me, I got into therapy. I had trouble with food, I got a nutritionist. There’s no story there."― Courtney Thorne Smith