More From Daniel Radcliffe
- "And the people I’m best friends with on the films are not generally the actors."
- "I’ve never been one of the cool people at school, but then again, I don’t get the people who are cool. It’s not that I don’t like them, it’s just that they don’t interest me."
- "I love coming home to somebody, I love being in a relationship."
More In Respect
- "I’ve always had great respect for Paddington because he is amusingly English and eccentric. He is a great British institution and my generation grew up with the books and then Michael Horden’s animations."― Stephen Fry
- "When our forefathers put down roots in desolate places, the thing that allowed them to survive was that they had a faith to see them through the tough times."― Lee Greenwood
- "We all would like to see a brighter future for Haiti, and I hope this conference will serve to explore many views. Respect for human rights, freedom, and the rule of law must be established in the poorest nation in our hemisphere."― Eliot Engel