More From Daniel Radcliffe
- "I would love to work in America. I wouldn’t love to live there, but I’d love to experience working there."
- "The art world can be very intimidating because it’s just so vast. You talk to people who are really clued in to all the young artists and coming into it you’re never going to be able to catch up immediately, even though there’s pressure to."
- "I had one relative who passed away but fortunately none others. So my sort of experience of it is quite limited, thankfully."
More In Respect
- "This administration and the leadership in Congress appear to be intent on valuing wealth over work, thereby placing working families at a distinct disadvantage."― Tim Bishop
- "Habit is a second nature which prevents us from knowing the first, of which it has neither the cruelties nor the enchantments."― Marcel Proust
- "Courage is the greatest of all virtues, because if you haven’t courage, you may not have an opportunity to use any of the others."― Samuel Johnson