More From Daniel Radcliffe
- "I grew up listening to show tunes in the back of the car."
- "My parents were what I like to call proper musical fans. Lots of Sondheim was played in the car."
- "I was in the bath at the time, and my dad came running in and said, ‘Guess who they want to play Harry Potter!?’ and I started to cry. It was probably the best moment of my life."
More In Respect
- "The final test of a gentleman is his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him."― William Lyon Phelps
- "I think we can get respect for Parliament back providing governments and oppositions are frank."― John Major
- "I would never want to live in L.A., and I made that decision years ago, so I never chose that path for myself, although I have much respect for those that do it at a high level."― Matt Cameron