More From Daniel Radcliffe
- "And the people I’m best friends with on the films are not generally the actors."
- "The nerds are the ones that make the films and do loads of other really cool stuff in their life."
- "Ironing boards are a classic example of something I find horrible about modern society: the excitementation, for want of a better word, of mundane things."
More In Respect
- "I’ve learned how to look at things and not judge them, but respect them and use it in a way that people understand that I respect them, show them love and respect their reality."― Doug E. Fresh
- "I have no right, by anything I do or say, to demean a human being in his own eyes. What matters is not what I think of him; it is what he thinks of himself. To undermine a man’s self-respect is a sin."― Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- "The Epistle is a correction of profession without life, and most valuable in this respect."― John Nelson Darby