More From Daniel Radcliffe
- "The art world can be very intimidating because it’s just so vast. You talk to people who are really clued in to all the young artists and coming into it you’re never going to be able to catch up immediately, even though there’s pressure to."
- "My dad’s got a brilliant eye for scripts ‘cos he’s a literary agent. He and my agent read a load of scripts and filter them."
- "As much as I would love to be a person that goes to parties and has a couple of drinks and has a nice time, that doesn’t work for me. I’d just rather sit at home and read, or go out to dinner with someone, or talk to someone I love, or talk to somebody that makes me laugh."
More In Experience
- "A leader who confines his role to his people’s experience dooms himself to stagnation; a leader who outstrips his people’s experience runs the risk of not being understood."― Henry A. Kissinger
- "When I look back at the tapes, your first everything, your first All-Star Game, your first playoff experience, it just seems like it went by really fast."― Roger Clemens
- "The experience is fundamentally different for buying from local businesses than it is for buying consumer goods."― Andrew Mason