More From Daniel Radcliffe
- "I’m possibly a very morbid person but I think about death a lot."
- "My dad believes in God, I think. I’m not sure if my mom does. I don’t."
- "As much as I would love to be a person that goes to parties and has a couple of drinks and has a nice time, that doesn’t work for me. I’d just rather sit at home and read, or go out to dinner with someone, or talk to someone I love, or talk to somebody that makes me laugh."
More In Experience
- "If you want to know how your girl will treat you after marriage, just listen to her talking to her little brother."― Sam Levenson
- "When it’s good, cinema can be one of the most important things in a person’s life. A film can be a catalyst for change. You witness this and it is an incredibly spiritual experience that I’d never lived before; well, maybe only in a football match."― Gael Garcia Bernal
- "I don’t think any good book is based on factual experience. Bad books are about things the writer already knew before he wrote them."― Carlos Fuentes