More From Daniel Radcliffe
- "I like science and I love gym. Oh, and I like art, but I’m really bad at it. I’m just a terrible drawer. I can’t draw a circle. Even with a ruler, I can’t draw a straight line."
- "As an actor, there is room for a certain amount of creativity, but you’re always ultimately going to be saying somebody else’s words. I don’t think I’d have the stamina, skill or ability to write a novel, but I’d love to write short stories and poetry, because those are my two passions."
- "I’ve always thought that as long as directors and casting directors don’t see me as just Harry Potter, I’ll be OK. People have shown a lot of faith in me, and I owe them a huge debt. They’re letting me prove that I’m serious about this."
More In Experience
- "I really was very impressed with DMX during the whole experience on ‘Romeo Must Die.’ I like working with him. I liked him. And I was very impressed with the reaction of the audience when he was in the picture."― Joel Silver
- "Personal experience is the basis of all real Literature."― George Henry Lewes
- "It was a great experience for a kid, because it was a bunch of kids playing on pirate ships and water slides, so looking back on it, it was the fondest experience of my childhood."― Corey Feldman