More From Daniel Radcliffe
- "I’m possibly a very morbid person but I think about death a lot."
- "Ironing boards are a classic example of something I find horrible about modern society: the excitementation, for want of a better word, of mundane things."
- "The art world can be very intimidating because it’s just so vast. You talk to people who are really clued in to all the young artists and coming into it you’re never going to be able to catch up immediately, even though there’s pressure to."
More In Cool
- "I’m not going chic, I swear. The geek endures. But, I mean, a snazzy cool suit looks good."― Jon Heder
- "My definition of success is control."― Kenneth Branagh
- "I once sang ‘Summer Nights,’ from ‘Grease,’ at a bar in Melbourne with John Travolta, who’s a good friend of mine. He looked cool singing the part of Danny – sitting in an armchair, smoking a cigar – while I got stuck playing Sandy."― Hugh Jackman