More From Daniel Libeskind
- "To provide meaningful architecture is not to parody history but to articulate it."
- "Winning a competition in architecture is a ticket to oblivion. It’s just an idea. Ninety-nine per cent never get built."
- "There are more people living in Lower Manhattan now than before the terrorist attacks. That’s faith for you. There’s such a strong spirit here."
More In Experience
- "I don’t care how smart a kid you are. The only way you learn what’s not right is from experience."― Cameron Diaz
- "All experience is an arch, to build upon."― Henry Adams
- "And these two elements are at odds with one another because Freud is utterly adversary to almost all the ways of structuring the human experience found in Western religions. No Western religion can countenance Freud’s view of man."― Chaim Potok