More From Daniel Libeskind
- "There are more people living in Lower Manhattan now than before the terrorist attacks. That’s faith for you. There’s such a strong spirit here."
- "To provide meaningful architecture is not to parody history but to articulate it."
- "I studied architecture in New York. So, really I was very moved, like everyone else, to try to contribute something that has that resonance and profundity of it means to all of us."
More In Experience
- "When you go to the movies with your whole family, it’s a different experience. For some reason, it’s something that you’re all doing together and you take away something special in that."― Vin Diesel
- "For me, I’d rather have an intense experience than not."― Joaquin Phoenix
- "I think you just assume that your memory is just sort of a video playback of your experience, but it’s nothing like that at all. It’s a complete refabrication of an event and a lot of it is made up, because you’re filling in spaces."― Charlie Kaufman