More From Daniel Libeskind
- "To provide meaningful architecture is not to parody history but to articulate it."
- "I studied architecture in New York. So, really I was very moved, like everyone else, to try to contribute something that has that resonance and profundity of it means to all of us."
- "There are more people living in Lower Manhattan now than before the terrorist attacks. That’s faith for you. There’s such a strong spirit here."
More In Experience
- "Some of us are interested in directors, but really the vast majority of us are interested in actors. You experience the films through the actors, so they’re all locked into your imagination in some kind of layer of fantasy or hatred or wherever they settle into your imagination."― Danny Boyle
- "I don’t want the chair of the government because it will be controlled by the U.S. and I don’t want to be controlled by the U.S."― Muqtada al Sadr
- "I have had the good fortune to experience both the limelight and the traffic light as a musician. I did my first recording on my own and it was available at concerts. The second to seventh were released on small and then large labels. My eighth to 14th were done under my own steam once again, but with the benefit of the Internet."― Jane Siberry