More From Daniel Libeskind
- "Winning a competition in architecture is a ticket to oblivion. It’s just an idea. Ninety-nine per cent never get built."
- "There are more people living in Lower Manhattan now than before the terrorist attacks. That’s faith for you. There’s such a strong spirit here."
- "I’m not Candide, nor Dr Pangloss, but we know that faith moves mountains."
More In Experience
- "I don’t have to have faith, I have experience."― Joseph Campbell
- "So when you do your family tree and Margaret Cho does hers, and… Wanda Sykes and John Legend… we’re adding to the database that scholars can then draw from to generalize about the complexity of the American experience. And that’s the contribution that family trees make to broader scholarship."― Henry Louis Gates
- "And to get real work experience, you need a job, and most jobs will require you to have had either real work experience or a graduate degree."― Donald Norman