More From Daniel Libeskind
- "There are more people living in Lower Manhattan now than before the terrorist attacks. That’s faith for you. There’s such a strong spirit here."
- "Winning a competition in architecture is a ticket to oblivion. It’s just an idea. Ninety-nine per cent never get built."
- "I’m not Candide, nor Dr Pangloss, but we know that faith moves mountains."
More In Experience
- "A proverb is a short sentence based on long experience."― Miguel de Cervantes
- "I’ve always been attracted to cars, and driving is a completely measurable experience: if you qualify last on the grid, you’re the slowest, and if you qualify first on the grid, you’re the fastest. So no one can say you’re slow if you’re fast and no one can say you’re fast if you’re slow."― Eric Bana
- "If merely ‘feeling good’ could decide, drunkenness would be the supremely valid human experience."― William James