More From Daniel Libeskind
- "Winning a competition in architecture is a ticket to oblivion. It’s just an idea. Ninety-nine per cent never get built."
- "To provide meaningful architecture is not to parody history but to articulate it."
- "There are more people living in Lower Manhattan now than before the terrorist attacks. That’s faith for you. There’s such a strong spirit here."
More In Experience
- "Advertising is the edge of what people know how to do and of human experience and it explains the latest ways progress has changed us to ourselves."― Jaron Lanier
- "My experiences have taught me a lot and I’m happy with my learnings, if not with what I went through to learn."― Ally Sheedy
- "What one writer can make in the solitude of one room is something no power can easily destroy."― Salman Rushdie