More From Daniel Libeskind
- "I studied architecture in New York. So, really I was very moved, like everyone else, to try to contribute something that has that resonance and profundity of it means to all of us."
- "Winning a competition in architecture is a ticket to oblivion. It’s just an idea. Ninety-nine per cent never get built."
- "Cities are the greatest creations of humanity."
More In Experience
- "A commitment to human rights cannot be fostered simply through the transmission of knowledge. Action and experience play a crucial role in the learning process."― Daisaku Ikeda
- "I’m not particularly precious about the theatrical experience any more."― Edward Norton
- "You learn from a conglomeration of the incredible past – whatever experience gotten in any way whatsoever."― Bob Dylan