More From Daniel Libeskind
- "There are more people living in Lower Manhattan now than before the terrorist attacks. That’s faith for you. There’s such a strong spirit here."
- "And then, build a bustling wonderful city of the 21st century, with a restoration of a spectacular skyline, which Manhattan, of course, needs. So, that is really the design as a whole."
- "I studied architecture in New York. So, really I was very moved, like everyone else, to try to contribute something that has that resonance and profundity of it means to all of us."
More In Experience
- "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."― Douglas Adams
- "Looking back now at my first World Cup experience, I didn’t know what was going on. I was a newbie and I had no idea what to expect."― Cobi Jones
- "You know, I’ve learned a lot from every person I’ve collaborated with, from Madlib to Jean Grae and Hi-Tek, to Mos to DJ Quik, to even somebody like Jermaine Dupri. I’ve taken something important away from every experience."― Talib Kweli