More From Daniel Kahneman
- "It’s clear that policymakers and economists are going to be interested in the measurement of well-being primarily as it correlates with health; they also want to know whether researchers can validate subjective responses with physiological indices."
- "Experienced happiness refers to your feelings, to how happy you are as you live your life. In contrast, the satisfaction of the remembering self refers to your feelings when you think about your life."
More In Happiness
- "The secret to true happiness is a combination of low expectations and insensitivity."― Olivia Goldsmith
- "A woman’s heart must be of such a size and no larger, else it must be pressed small, like Chinese feet; her happiness is to be made as cakes are, by a fixed recipe."― George Eliot
- "The only true happiness comes from squandering ourselves for a purpose."― John Mason Brown