More From Daniel Kahneman
- "It’s clear that policymakers and economists are going to be interested in the measurement of well-being primarily as it correlates with health; they also want to know whether researchers can validate subjective responses with physiological indices."
- "Experienced happiness refers to your feelings, to how happy you are as you live your life. In contrast, the satisfaction of the remembering self refers to your feelings when you think about your life."
More In Happiness
- "As to happiness in this life it is hardly compatible with that diminished respect which ever attends the relinquishing of labour."― Anthony Trollope
- "We may not only find faith in God in our sorrow. We may also become faithful to Him in times of calm."― Thomas S. Monson
- "No man is happy without a delusion of some kind. Delusions are as necessary to our happiness as realities."― Christian Nestell Bovee