More From Daniel Kahneman
- "Experienced happiness refers to your feelings, to how happy you are as you live your life. In contrast, the satisfaction of the remembering self refers to your feelings when you think about your life."
- "It’s clear that policymakers and economists are going to be interested in the measurement of well-being primarily as it correlates with health; they also want to know whether researchers can validate subjective responses with physiological indices."
More In Happiness
- "Man must search for what is right, and let happiness come on its own."― Johann Pestalozzi
- "I play a female Indiana Jones, a professor who hunts down precious objects, like a bowl that belonged to the Buddha. They tailored the role to me: I wanted to be smart, funny, and to kick some ass."― Tia Carrere
- "Happiness is having a scratch for every itch."― Ogden Nash