More From Daniel Johns
- "I have a theory because I was being beaten up a lot by people outside of school, it was almost like if I could make myself sick enough they’d take sympathy on me."
- "I’m always active in trying to educate people when it comes to eating animal products, testing on animals, and the health benefits of being vegan, although I’m probably not the best person to be talking about the latter at the moment."
- "I try to stay positive by focusing on how much I’ll appreciate my health if I get better."
More In Happiness
- "I have tried to preserve in my relationship to the film the same closeness and intimacy that exists between a painter and his canvas."― Norman McLaren
- "Money can’t buy happiness."― Howard Hughes
- "There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."― Epictetus