More From Daniel Johns
- "I’m always active in trying to educate people when it comes to eating animal products, testing on animals, and the health benefits of being vegan, although I’m probably not the best person to be talking about the latter at the moment."
- "I try to stay positive by focusing on how much I’ll appreciate my health if I get better."
- "I have a theory because I was being beaten up a lot by people outside of school, it was almost like if I could make myself sick enough they’d take sympathy on me."
More In Happiness
- "There is no happiness in love, except at the end of an English novel."― Anthony Trollope
- "Happiness… consists in giving, and in serving others."― Henry Drummond
- "The sum of the whole is plainly this: The nature of man considered in his single capacity, and with respect only to the present world, is adapted and leads him to attain the greatest happiness he can for himself in the present world."― Joseph Butler