More From Daniel Johns
- "I have a theory because I was being beaten up a lot by people outside of school, it was almost like if I could make myself sick enough they’d take sympathy on me."
- "I try to stay positive by focusing on how much I’ll appreciate my health if I get better."
- "I’m always active in trying to educate people when it comes to eating animal products, testing on animals, and the health benefits of being vegan, although I’m probably not the best person to be talking about the latter at the moment."
More In Happiness
- "By mere burial man arrives not at bliss; and in the future life, throughout its whole infinite range, they will seek for happiness as vainly as they sought it here, who seek it in aught else than that which so closely surrounds them here – the Infinite."― Johann Gottlieb Fichte
- "The two enemies of human happiness are pain and boredom."― Arthur Schopenhauer
- "Bride: A woman with a fine prospect of happiness behind her."― Ambrose Bierce