More From Daniel Johns
- "I try to stay positive by focusing on how much I’ll appreciate my health if I get better."
- "I’m always active in trying to educate people when it comes to eating animal products, testing on animals, and the health benefits of being vegan, although I’m probably not the best person to be talking about the latter at the moment."
- "I have a theory because I was being beaten up a lot by people outside of school, it was almost like if I could make myself sick enough they’d take sympathy on me."
More In Happiness
- "The British do not expect happiness. I had the impression, all the time that I lived there, that they do not want to be happy; they want to be right."― Quentin Crisp
- "Happiness isn’t getting what you want, it’s wanting what you got."― Garth Brooks
- "The sound of laughter is like the vaulted dome of a temple of happiness."― Milan Kundera