More From Daniel Johns
- "I try to stay positive by focusing on how much I’ll appreciate my health if I get better."
- "I have a theory because I was being beaten up a lot by people outside of school, it was almost like if I could make myself sick enough they’d take sympathy on me."
- "I’m always active in trying to educate people when it comes to eating animal products, testing on animals, and the health benefits of being vegan, although I’m probably not the best person to be talking about the latter at the moment."
More In Happiness
- "Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."― George Sand
- "I am committed to ensure that our intelligence community, law enforcement, medical professionals, and military have the information and funding needed to protect the American people from threats at home and abroad."― Leonard Boswell
- "The sexes were made for each other, and only in the wise and loving union of the two is the fullness of health and duty and happiness to be expected."― William Hall