More From Daniel Inouye
- "Mr. Gonzales’ failure to respond to questions legitimately posed to him by the Senate raises grave doubts in my mind as to his fitness to serve the people of the United States as their Attorney General."
- "I hope that the mistakes made and suffering imposed upon Japanese Americans nearly 60 years ago will not be repeated against Arab Americans whose loyalties are now being called into question."
More In Leadership
- "I write out of my intellectual experience."― Tom Stoppard
- "Now, if we look at the way in which the labor movement itself has evolved over the last couple of decades, we see increasing numbers of black people who are in the leadership of the labor movement and this is true today."― Angela Davis
- "I think most Americans understand that we went through a period in which American leadership was judged quite critically internationally."― Susan Rice