More From Daniel Hannan
- "You cannot spend your way out of recession or borrow your way out of debt."
- "The U.S. states that allow for citizens’ initiatives tend to have fewer laws and lower taxes than the ones that don’t. But the beauty of the system is that it encourages the spread of best practice."
- "The ‘Robben Island Bible’ has arrived at the British Museum. It’s a garish thing, its cover plastered with pink and gold Hindu images, designed to hide its contents. Within is the finest collection of words generated by human intelligence: the complete works of William Shakespeare."
More In Health
- "I have to say that in this particular cow that we’re dealing with, those parts of the cow were removed, and so we don’t think there’s any risk or very negligible risk to human health with this particular incident."― Ann Veneman
- "Medical professionals, not insurance company bureaucrats, should be making health care decisions."― Barbara Boxer
- "I received free health care."― J. K. Rowling