More From Daniel Day-Lewis
- "I think I have a strange relationship with time. I’m not really aware of that time passing. I don’t feel that I’m wasteful with time. But I’m not aware of it passing."
- "I’m not keen on history being tampered with… to any extent."
- "I see a lot of movies. I love films as a spectator, and that’s never obscured by the part of me that does the work myself. I just love going to the movies."
More In Age
- "TV is sort of the only way to go for an actress my age to make a decent salary; with independent films, you just can’t."― Jessica Lange
- "When you are the lead in a romantic comedy, you have to worry about people really liking you."― Morris Chestnut
- "The kids are old enough now – I just want to let them be kids. I don’t want to comment on them too much. They’re at an age where I just want to let them be kids."― Eminem