More From Daniel Day-Lewis
- "I have a strange relationship with time. I’m not aware of it passing."
- "For as long as I can remember, the thing that gave me a sense of wonderment and renewal… has always been the work of other actors."
- "I think I have a strange relationship with time. I’m not really aware of that time passing. I don’t feel that I’m wasteful with time. But I’m not aware of it passing."
More In Age
- "We tend to think of age only in time, but I don’t think it has much to do with time at all; there’s a whole load of other things. I’ve met 16-year-olds who are old and 90-year-olds who are young."― Roger Daltrey
- "He who is of calm and happy nature will hardly feel the pressure of age, but to him who is of an opposite disposition youth and age are equally a burden."― Plato
- "I was born in ancient times, at the end of the world, in a patriarchal Catholic and conservative family. No wonder that by age five I was a raging feminist – although the term had not reached Chile yet, so nobody knew what the heck was wrong with me."― Isabel Allende