More From Daniel Day-Lewis
- "I have a strange relationship with time. I’m not aware of it passing."
- "I would wish for any one of my colleagues to have the experience of working with Martin Scorsese once in their lifetime."
- "I see a lot of movies. I love films as a spectator, and that’s never obscured by the part of me that does the work myself. I just love going to the movies."
More In Age
- "The surest sign of age is loneliness."― Annie Dillard
- "I think being able to age gracefully is a very important talent. It is too late for me."― Clint Eastwood
- "Last year I was diagnosed with osteoporosis. I was over 50, Caucasian, thin, small-framed, and I have it in my genetic history. It was almost a slam-dunk."― Sally Field