More From Daniel Day-Lewis
- "It is awesome to feel you are carrying on the family name."
- "When I’ve gone back to work, it’s always with that sense of inevitability. That may be a complete delusion, but it’s the one that I need to get out of bed and go about my business. That sense that I can’t avoid this thing. I better just get on with it."
- "Where I come from, it was a heresy to say you wanted to be in movies, leave alone American movies."
More In Age
- "When superstition is allowed to perform the task of old age in dulling the human temperament, we can say goodbye to all excellence in poetry, in painting, and in music."― Denis Diderot
- "No person connected with me by blood or marriage will be appointed to office."― Rutherford B. Hayes
- "It’s hard for women at my age in Hollywood, but I’m not discouraged."― Jane Fonda