More From Daniel Day-Lewis
- "I would wish for any one of my colleagues to have the experience of working with Martin Scorsese once in their lifetime."
- "I’d always felt very strongly in the power of vocation."
- "I see a lot of movies. I love films as a spectator, and that’s never obscured by the part of me that does the work myself. I just love going to the movies."
More In Age
- "America doesn’t reward people of my age, either in day-to-day life or for their performances."― Meryl Streep
- "People pay to see movies with women looking beautiful, but I think there will be a place for me to play women looking my own age."― Debra Winger
- "I refuse to age disgracefully in rock ‘n’ roll."― Ben Harper