More From Daniel Craig
- "Being on your own would be sad, sick and weird. I don’t trust myself. I need that balance."
- "The idea of regretting not doing this seemed insane to me. Sitting in the corner at a bar at age 60, saying: ‘I could’ve been Bond. Buy me a drink.’ That’s the saddest place I could be. At least now at 60 I can say: ‘I was Bond. Now buy me a drink.’"
- "I guess you could say I’ve been in my share of violent movies."
More In Business
- "Each one of us, and, indeed, all those who aspire to national leadership must bring their own visions, views and styles to the business of reforming Nigeria, and the search for solutions."― Ibrahim Babangida
- "You know, every family and every business in California knows what it means to go through tough times."― Carly Fiorina
- "Some years ago there was a study to discover the most stressful occupation. It turned out not to be the head of a large business, football manager or prime minister, but rather: bus driver."― Jonathan Sacks