More From Daniel Craig
- "Being on your own would be sad, sick and weird. I don’t trust myself. I need that balance."
- "You’re creating new things in movies and people are going to steal them."
- "As soon as someone tells me: ‘You’re rather sexy,’ I wish I could disappear. If somebody says: ‘You were voted the world’s sexiest man,’ I have no idea what that means. How do I respond? ‘Thank you’ is the best you can do. George Clooney is the world’s sexiest man, anyway."
More In Business
- "The average bright young man who is drafted hates the whole business because an army always tries to eliminate the individual differences in men."― Andy Rooney
- "Nearly everyone I met, worked with, or read about was my teacher, one way or another."― Loretta Young
- "I couldn’t relate to kid stuff. ‘Jimmy doesn’t like me!’ Who cares? I was worried we didn’t have gas money or food. Those were my concerns."― Leighton Meester