More From Daniel Craig
- "Even the worst Bond movies, there’s something to love about them."
- "The idea of regretting not doing this seemed insane to me. Sitting in the corner at a bar at age 60, saying: ‘I could’ve been Bond. Buy me a drink.’ That’s the saddest place I could be. At least now at 60 I can say: ‘I was Bond. Now buy me a drink.’"
- "As a kid, I kind of spent my life being amazed by being tricked. I love being tricked. I still love it today."
More In Business
- "The automotive corporations, including Ford, I think are in the business of trying to make cars that people will drive."― Greg Kinnear
- "They keep the old business. We keep the ongoing business."― Harvey Weinstein
- "The great leaders are like the best conductors – they reach beyond the notes to reach the magic in the players."― Blaine Lee