More From Daniel Craig
- "Sexiness, particularly in movies, is the chess game in the ‘Thomas Crown Affair’. It’s, it’s, I don’t know, but Faye Dunaway comes up a lot in that thinking. It’s the subtlety of sexiness. The moment you try to be sexy, then it’s not."
- "I can’t go to war with paparazzi."
- "Suits are looked at more now as a business thing which is kind of a shame. If you’re not wearing it just for work, you should try and trick it up a bit."
More In Business
- "You can close more business in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get people interested in you."― Dale Carnegie
- "In a way, a certain amount of self-criticism is a good thing, because it keeps you humble. Realizing that no matter what success you’ve achieved, you can still make enemies makes you humble, too."― Lynn Johnston
- "There are a lot of movies I’d like to throw away. That’s not to say that I went in with that attitude. Any film I ever started, I went in with all the hope and best intentions in the world, but some films just don’t work."― Kiefer Sutherland