More From Daniel Craig
- "I’m potentially worth a lot of money, but I’ve got to go and make something that’s worth a lot of money."
- "It’s a huge challenge, a huge responsibility. Bond is a huge iconic figure in movie history. These opportunities don’t come along very often so I thought, ‘Why not?’"
- "I can’t go to war with paparazzi."
More In Business
- "I don’t want to run around and look at a shot through a monitor. That doesn’t improve what I’m trying to do. I figure, once I’ve done my job, it’s none of my business."― Johnny Depp
- "It is just as important that business keep out of government as that government keep out of business."― Herbert Hoover
- "I was always a singer. But I was always focused on being an actor as my trade. Music I do just for me. The movie business is very difficult but the music business is just impossible."― Jeremy Renner