More From Daniel Craig
- "I guess you could say I’ve been in my share of violent movies."
- "Sexiness, particularly in movies, is the chess game in the ‘Thomas Crown Affair’. It’s, it’s, I don’t know, but Faye Dunaway comes up a lot in that thinking. It’s the subtlety of sexiness. The moment you try to be sexy, then it’s not."
- "Being on your own would be sad, sick and weird. I don’t trust myself. I need that balance."
More In Business
- "Will some reporter, or some Republican on the Sunday shows, please ask why tax cuts raid the non-existent Social Security Trust Fund but all the Democrats’ new spending doesn’t? Will someone please ask that?"― Rush Limbaugh
- "To imply that religious believers have no right to engage moral questions in the public square or at the ballot is simply to establish a Reichian secularism as our state faith."― Maggie Gallagher
- "Seek home for rest, for home is best."― Thomas Tusser