More From Daniel Craig
- "I’m potentially worth a lot of money, but I’ve got to go and make something that’s worth a lot of money."
- "You know, I think the film business is its own worst enemy because it sells movies on DVD footage and ‘behind the scenes,’ and now it’s a real struggle trying to keep storylines and plotlines a secret."
- "It’s a huge challenge, a huge responsibility. Bond is a huge iconic figure in movie history. These opportunities don’t come along very often so I thought, ‘Why not?’"
More In Business
- "Most small business owners are not particularly sophisticated business people. That’s not a criticism; they’re passionate about cutting hair or cooking food, and that’s why they got in the business, not because they have an MBA."― Andrew Mason
- "Not only am I a spender, I have had a couple of business people in the past who have been spending my money quite happily."― Roger Moore
- "The business of the poet is not to find new emotions, but to use the ordinary ones and, in working them up into poetry, to express feelings which are not in actual emotions at all."― T. S. Eliot