More From Daniel Craig
- "I’m potentially worth a lot of money, but I’ve got to go and make something that’s worth a lot of money."
- "You’re creating new things in movies and people are going to steal them."
- "The idea of regretting not doing this seemed insane to me. Sitting in the corner at a bar at age 60, saying: ‘I could’ve been Bond. Buy me a drink.’ That’s the saddest place I could be. At least now at 60 I can say: ‘I was Bond. Now buy me a drink.’"
More In Business
- "When we want to have our own style of living, it is nobody’s business but ours. What we do in private is our private business."― Eartha Kitt
- "We have to make America the best place in the world to do business."― Dick Cheney
- "Profit in business comes from repeat customers, customers that boast about your project or service, and that bring friends with them."― W. Edwards Deming